Cloth Diapering
Options

Pail vs Bag?

Have any of you simply used a PUL diaper bag instead of a lined pail for dirty dipes in your nursery? I'm debating just getting a bag to hang on the back of the door. TIA!

Re: Pail vs Bag?

• Options
    With DS I started with a pail and liner but switched to a hanging wet bag. This time I'm going straight to a bag. I just like them better and find them to be less messy.
  • Options
    That's all we use. We have 5 hanging wet bags, one for our room, one for her room, 2 for day care and a spare works for us.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OK great! I think I'm going to scrap the pain and go straight to the bag. Thanks for the tips! Are there any you recommend specifically? I like the idea of one with a zipper on the bottom for laundry reasons.
  • Options
    skioskio member
    Stalking this post.

Our second babe will be CD'd and will share a room with DD1. We are rearranging the room to manage to fit another crib and bigger dresser and there's very little room for a pail. I was thinking of doing a hanging bag behi
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Do the bags give off an odor? Anyone use the FuzziBunz hanging pail? Is it a single layer PUL, or doubled? 

• Options
    Planetwise is what we use and we only have 1 big bag for the nursery so it gets washed every other day. It has held up fantastically. Sometimes I notice an odor but it usually has more to do with I need use an extra rinse in my wash cycle for the dipes be

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"