November 2013 Moms

New

Hi everyone! Just found out last week we are expecting our first. We are very nervous and want to tell our families ASAP, when should we actually surprise them?

I don't have our first drs appointment until 3/29, also I am concerned I have some cramping. Is that normal?

Thanks!

Re: New

• Congratulations!  Cramping is normal.  My cramps have gotten much better but they are still there sometimes.  We told our parents right away just because I needed my best friend to cover for me at our monthly girl's night.  I like to t
  • Congrats and welcome! : Yes, cramping is totally normal, I have experienced some myself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome! It's totally up to you when you want to start telling people!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • It's our first too! So excited! We are going to tell the families on Easter! I am mailing packages to our out of town family. ; congrats!
  • Thanks everyone! I tried asking around without actually saying that we were the ones expecting but everyone says to wait in case you miscarry is that as probable as they make it out to be?
  • Congratulations and welcome! I've had cramping off and on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"