Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

if you baby sleeps thru the night...

what hours do they sleep? My son is sleeping 8pm to anywhere between 4:30am-5am, so he is sleeping a good 8 hours, somtimes 9. I guess I would consider this sleeping thru the night, however..I don't particularly care to be up at 4:30am for the day!! I usually try to go to bed by 9pm to get the most sleep possible once he is down, so if he wakes up around 4:30ish, I've already slept over 7 hours, so there is no way I'm falling back asleep even if he does. Just wondering if your baby sleeps thru the night, what the hours are...

Re: if you baby sleeps thru the night...

• Options
    imageLalaMama81:

Most newborns do not sttn. STTN is technically 5 hours. Your baby actually needs closer to 12 for their "nighttime

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm jealous! My 2.5 month old sleeps from 7-12 than she is up every 1.5 hours.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter sttn several days a week. She sleeps from 9 or 10-6 or 8 or 9.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mine just started sleeping over 8 hours.  She goes down between 9 and 9:30 and sleeps till around six.  She eats a little, gets a clean diaper and then falls asleep again till around 8 or 8:30.  I love it!
  • Options

I'm almost scared to answer your question, because I feel like the moment I talk about it, it's all going to go to he$$.  But here I go:

DS usually goes down between 9-10pm and wakes around 5:30am.  I will nurse him, he sleeps for anoth

• Options
    I would love it if my boy slept a solid 8 hours! He's usually down for the night around 8-9pm and will sleep anywhere from 3-5 hours before waking to be fed. Then he wakes me every 1-2 hours the rest of the night (growing boy!) until we're up for the day
  • Options
    My 10 week old goes to bed at 8, up at 4.  Back down 0430-0500.  Up again at 0600-0630.  Up for the day at 0730-0800.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD started doing 4-5 hour stretches to start the night when she was 3-4 weeks old. At 5 weeks old, she started doing 7 hour stretches, as long as she's swaddled. The hours have been about 10 pm-5 pm. Last night though, she went down at 9:15 pm and wasn't
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    11pm to 7am (approximiately)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD sleeps 6:30pm to 2am, has a bottle while half awake and then goes back down until about 6:30am. Yes, I wish the long stretch was at a better time, but the point is she's getting the sleep she needs. At this point, I feel like they're too young to be me
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS goes to bed around 7, 7:30 and sleeps till somewhere between 4:30-6. He normally will take a bottle and go back to bed for another 3 hours. Guess him being a good sleeper makes up for the fact that my 3 1/2 yr old still wakes up several times.
    imageimage
  • Options

DD sleeps some nights from 8pm-5am, I feed her then put her in her swing, and she sleeps in there for another 3-4 hours.

Other nights, it's 10:30-8am. And then up for a couple of hours and back down for a nap in the swing. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EinerEiner member
    Mine is typically going to sleep between 8 and 9 and will sleep until 5ish, wake for a feeding, and then sleep for another 2 to 3 hours.  I made the mistake one day of waking him up around 3am because he hadn't been eating much that previous day and
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"