March 2013 Moms

The day is here but not the baby!

I've lost my mucus plug, had consistent contractions, and finally the due date has arrived but my daughter is still a happy little clam being inside! 

Who else is now on team late?! 

Re: The day is here but not the baby!

• me me me me me.... well as of 4 days ago!

I'm up hoping that these are contractions i'm having that has me up right now, this LO is quite comfy and apparently did not read her eviction notice!

Here's hoping the weekend is productive fo

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Today's my due date too!! No contractions, but I've been losing my MP for 2 days now but I think that has more to do with the internal I got Thursday at my doctor appointment then LO being ready to come. I'm still hoping he makes his appearance this week-
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Today is my due date and I have lost my mucus plug a long time ago! And I have not been having any contractions.  He is just to comfortable inside.
  • imageHeissenbuttel04:
    Today's my due date too!! No contractions, but I've been losing my MP for 2 days now but I think that has mor
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • I am and still nothing. As of Wed I was not dilated, she is still very high and she is over 9lbs.  I still feel nothing. They were saying that they would induce me at 41 weeks but they were now saying that they might let me go 10 days over. I really

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"