April 2013 Moms

anyone else awake?

So its 4am and once again I am awake because of the tummy pressure, back pain, and throbbing sciatic.

So Im surfin the net and just had some cheerios! Anyone else awake and what are you doing?

Re: anyone else awake?

• I am!  I also just had some cheerios and am wasting time on the internet!   www.buzzfeed.com is my fav website currently (for all things non-baby related!).
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm at work on a 12 hour midnight shift and watching People's Court between calls. Woo hoo!! :P

Some cheerios sound good right now. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am. It's 1:37 AM and while I wait for my sleep aid pills to kick in, I'm working on thank-you notes and watching Star Trek (I may be doing more of the latter than the former...).
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awake and now feeling guilty that I'm not writing thank you notes. Also, craving Cheerios... Thanks.

Trying to fall back asleep while playing on my phone. I'm sick of only having two sleeping positions and my whole body aches. Good luck sle
  • omgosh lol  i couldn't sleep and had me a bowl of cheerios too! lol

I had some weird tightening pain at the top of my baby bump and that I've never felt before....They couldn't be contractions could they?! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm up :(  I've been laying here for an hour with no success of falling back to sleep.  Now I'm trying to think of what cereals I have downstairs and my tummy is starting to rumble.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yup. Been up since 3:30. Watching Friends and eating a Poptart.
  • 530an here......awake and probably won't go back to sleep as DD will be up soon. And, i totally bought poptarts the other day! Haven't had them in years.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I want a poptart. And more than 4 hours of sleep. Neither look promising.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm up...DD woke up around 3 with a bloody nose and it's now almost 5 and I can't get back to sleep.  I was on Pinterest for the first hour, thinking about doing a little modge podge job on an old bookshelf I have for the baby's room with chevon scra
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh I'm awake, I got up at 5:30 to pee and have been up since.

between the baby moving in what feels like my crotch, my husband snoring something out of this world and the damn cat whining because he wants in the window and under the blanket. I don'
  • I've been up since 745 est. I know I can't complain but I will say I woke up at 7 and fed my cats and then climbed back into bed, specifically thinking "going back to bed now since I won't have this option in a few short week"....... And then at 745 my br

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• I've been up since 4:45 pst...my cat had no food so she likes to wake me up around then to feed her. I got up did that and then turned off the computer that DH left on as he fell asleep on the couch. I went to try and get back to sleep-no luck. After h
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so tired of not being able to sleep!! I am so tired my eyes hurt but I can't sleep... Most nights I get about 45 hours if I am lucky with a pee break or two in there as well
    Trying To Conceive Since October 2010 October 2010 BFP :) -> November 2010 M/C @ 7weeks Clomid Cycle #1 July 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #2 September 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #3 November 2011 = BFN Letrazole Cycle #1 = January 2012 = BFN HSG February 2012- Growths in uterus both tubes open D&C March 2012- Remove Polyps SURPRISE BFP-August 15 2012 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"