November 2013 Moms

No car bombs this year!!!!

You know, Guinness with half shot of Bailey's and half shot of Jameson?!

I have had at least one car bomb every st. Patrick's day since I turned 21!!! I absolutely LOVE them. Any theirs out there missing out on car bombs Sunday?

ETA ingredients, so you won't think I'm a crazy lady ::winks::
DH and I married in 7/2011
TTC since 6/2012
BFP #1 1/15/2013, EDD 9/27/2013, MMC 2/1/2013
BFP #2 2/26/13, EDD 11/8/13
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: No car bombs this year!!!!

• It took me a min to realize you were talking about alcohol LOL. I kept thinking what is up with my due date buddy and explosives.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepurpleflower:
    It took me a min to realize you were talking about alcohol LOL. I kept thinking what is up with my due date buddy and
    TTC since 6/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a feeling that you aren't talking about the kind of car bombs that I am familiar with.

ETA:  I really need to read before posting.  Purple said it was alcohol.  Yes, we were talking about 2 different things :)

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• imagepurpleflower:
    It took me a min to realize you were talking about alcohol LOL. I kept thinking what is up with my due date budd
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Yep, I was thinking about a VBIED (Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device--Military Term) 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes! Ill be missing them especially since its my birthday weekend! It's going to be a tough bday this year with our little secret! Happy mocktailling everyone!
  • Missing them as well. FYI Guinness brewery makes a pretty good non alcoholic beer. I know people disagree about the okay ness of drinking NA beer but I'd check it out
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image image
  • I'm making Irish car bomb cupcakes. I can't drink but I can eat. Try them...they're super yummy!
  • I made irish car bomb cupcakes last night for my work crew.. I'll post about it in my blog tomorrow =) 
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mmmm, I love Guinness and Irish Car Bombs. I'm sad to be missing them this year as well! 
  • imageEmilyChad:
    I made irish car bomb cupcakes last night for my work crew.. I'll post about it in my blog tomorrow =nbsp;
    </BLOCKQ
    TTC since 6/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"