March 2013 Moms

Moms who already had their babies...

Did you nest? Close to labor? I have been cleaning all day. I can barely walk, my hips and back hurt so bad, yet I still had to clean out my car, wash all the floors, vacuum, etc. Maybe this means little man is coming soon?

If not, at least my house and car are squeaky clean!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms who already had their babies...

• Not really.  I tried to clean whenever I had energy but no random bursts or anything.  It was nice to have a clean hous to come home to.
  • I wouldn't really say that I nested per say. 

I had company over the night before I went into labor so I cleaned up for them the two days before....I hadn't cleaned up in a while I was soooo exhausted at the end. 

So too bad for m

• Loading the player...
  • I nested more at 30 weeks or so. Toward the end I didn't have enough energy to nest! 
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • I haven't had my baby yet, and it's my first, so I can't say for sure. I nested a few months ago and have not been very energetic at all lately...that being said, I thought I would let you know that many nurses at the obstetric clinic I have been going to
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think the nesting happened today! 37 weeks and counting! Delivering early next week! I scrubbed kitchen floor and tubs and shelves and washed any piece of laundry that looked dirty! Now I am pooped and my hips are on FIRE!! But my house is almost clean!
  • Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I nested shortly before my due date, and kept things clean until I was induced at 42 weeks. I never even came close to labor. Baby stayed at +3, I was 25% effaced, and dilated 1/2 cm. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"