Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Swim diapers

Do any of you have them yet? Do they run the same size as a regular diaper? A friend of mine needs them in size 2, and I'm wondering if I'll need them in size 2, since size 3 regular diapers are still a little big on DS. Where is the cheapest place to get them?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Swim diapers

• We bought swim diapers last year and still have some.  I bought size 3-4 which is the smallest size available (16-34lbs).  At the time DD was around 13lbs and they worked fine.  They're only made to contain poop so as long as the leg holes
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • I plan on getting the cloth swim diapers for the pool since the swim ones need to be changed each time you go in the water. Seems expensive.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekateraid:
    I plan on getting the cloth swim diapers for the pool since the swim ones need to be changed each time you go in the
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • We have been doing weekly swimming lessons since dd was 2 months. We use the reusable cloth swim diapers and they are great. With normal diapers I am disposable all the way but the place we are taking the lessons at doesn't allow disposable swim diape
  • Definitely go for a cloth swim dipe. I paid 14.00 for one and it goes up to 40 pounds. I am going to get another one just in case but thats so much cheaper than sposies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just a heads-up that many swim facilities are no longer allowing disposable swim diapers. I would get a couple cloth ones. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"