November 2011 Moms

Shoe size?

What shoe sizes are your LOs wearing now? We're still in 4.

Shoes stress me out -- they are super duper expensive (for what ya get) and I feel like she just grows out of them, so I'm stressing about buying summer shoes and her barely being able to wear them, since we've been in a 4 for a while now...but we gotta have shoes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shoe size?

• She's mostly in 4's, some 5's depending on brand. I've been buying her shoes in various sizes since day one, and most of the summer shoes I bought are size 5, so fingers crossed she doesn't have a major growth spurt any time soon!!

- Ava -  11-29-11

- Violet -  10-9-13

• DS is in size 5. I get most of his shoes from consignment stores, you can find them pretty cheap there.
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Size 6 and this kid grows out of shoes so fast.
  • 5.5 wide over here.

We bought his 1st pair when he started walking & they lasted from September until February before we had to go up a size. 

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD wears size 3.5W and has since November.
  • We just moved into 4s. 

I buy most of DD's shoes on 6pm.com. They have great brands, fast shipping, and I never spend more than $25/pair including shipping.  
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • we just bought him some 5 wide and the are a little big but 5 normal were just too tight

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• We just moved to size 4 last week.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • J234J234 member
    imageRosebud2587:
    We just moved into 4s. 

I buy most of DD's shoes on 6pm.com. They have great brands, fast sh
  • Whoa!  My LO has such big feet!  She just got measured as a size 6. She was measured as a 5.5 back in October but at the time she still seemed to fit okay in some size 4 shoes from Carters.  So confusing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS wears a 6.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Size 5 getting ready to move into a 6 very soon.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• He's in a size 7

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• He just moved up to size 6 but he only fits in extra wide.

Shoes are expensive but when you only have one or two pairs that fit, at least you get your money's worth out of them!

• My DD is in a 5. And actually, I have bought a lot of shoes at Once Upon a Child. I'm really, really picky, so they have to be new or like new condition. But, I manage to find quite a bit.

Also, I recently bought a cute pair of converse with

• My daughter is still in a 2...slowly moving into a 3! She's tiny, and I'm finding it hard to find 'walking' shoes that small!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow! DS must be a giant because he wears size 8.... But he is tall & skinny. I usually buy shoes in various sizes on clearance at Target. He'll fit them eventually.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

• DS is in a sz 5
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • Gigi is wearing 4 and a 1/2's.  We had her measured in January, but she seems to already be growing out of them!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~* xoxo, Kristin Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"