February 2013 Moms

Um, does it make me a bad mom...

My MIL is visiting and has been holding DD for about 2 hours. I ate dinner, did some chores, and am typing with both hands. It feels great. Normally this is DD's neediest time, but I feel so free. Is that bad? Should I miss holding my baby? I'm going to say it's no problem, and feel free to go to the bathroom and get a snack on own. Score.

She's offered to take a night feeding tonight too! Woo hoo! 

Re: Um, does it make me a bad mom...

• No...it makes you a smart mom!  Enjoy! :)

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I am reading this as my MIL is rocking DD3. =)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Loading the player...
  • Not at all, my father took DD for 4 hours at night so I could get solid sleep since she was so fussy and I had tried everything. Or today he wanted grandpa time so I had a nap, showered, facebook and washed the bottles. Its a smart mom that takes a few mi
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageericalee27:
    No...it makes you a smart mom!  Enjoy! :)

This... says the mommy who is typing singl

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• My mom took Ella while I napped and showered. I meant to go down for an hour or 2 and woke up realizing I slept for 3.... Oops. It felt so good!! I did feel guilty but only for my mom and for not feeling guilty for missing her if that makes sense!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Nope. I feel the same way. In fact dd going to grandmas house all night tomorrow and I can't tell you how pumped I am!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just passed the kid off to my husband so I could do the same thing. Enjoy it!

• It's great you have free time to do other stuff. Enjoy while you can I know I would if I had a chance :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We all need it! I look forward to Saturday mornings when my husband gets up with our son and lets me sleep in until whenever I want :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"