Stay at Home Moms

It sounds so scary when I think of it this way

When I quit my job to stay home with DS1 I always said I would go back to work when my kids were in school. For some reason today I realized that's 6 years from now. 6 years. I'll be 35 trying to jump back into a career I left at 26. I know I'm in the right place for me right now......but being 35 trying to restart a career sounds so scary.
Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13

Re: It sounds so scary when I think of it this way

• LOL 6 years is still a long time away. By the time our youngest is in school full time I will be 40

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah I hear you! I have about 6 years to go as well.  I am doing part-time work currently to keep a toe in the door.  I do plan on taking computer classes to get up to date on whatever is out there and getting my event planning certificate be

Natural M/c 12/13/08 at 8w5d 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i hear you..i think about stuff like that all the time.

my master plan is to go back when my youngest starts first grade since kindie is only 3 hours long in my school district. however, my dd is going through genetic testing for a possible

• imageKC_13:
    i hear you..i think about stuff like that all the time.my master plan is to go back when my youngest starts first grade sinc

• imagejinnymb:

Yeah I hear you! I have about 6 years to go as well.  I am doing part-time work currently to keep a toe in the d

• imageQueSyrah:
    imageKC_13:</s
  • I know the feeling. I am freelancing so I think I'll be able to keep my connections together, but we'll see. 

Not to scare you even more, but my friend used to work for a corporate staffing firm and she once told me that the worst clients ev

• image2-Step:

I know the feeling. I am freelancing so I think I'll be able to keep my connections together, but we'll see. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"