Dads & Dads-to-be

5 Thing Thursday

OK, here we go again.  Couple questions, the rest are up to you.

1) Would/are you be OK with being a Stay at Home Dad?  Would you rather work?  Reasons for either?

2) Highlight of the pregnancy/child for you so far?

3) One thing you'd change so far with the pregnancy/child?

4 and 5 are you.

Re: 5 Thing Thursday

• 1) Would/are you be OK with being a Stay at Home Dad?  Would you rather work?  Reasons for either?

I wouldn't mind being a stay at home dad.  I love spending time with my kids... I just don't know if I'd have the patience to

• 1)  I would like to be a stay at home Dad.  I like being at home, I already do most of the cleaning around the house, and my wife has an opportunity for a really well-paying job in Interior Design (which she is incredible at).  I want he

• Loading the player...
  • 1) At times I think I would like to be a SAHD.  But then, a night like last night comes around, and I see how my wife defines a clean house compared to how I do, and there is no way I could keep the house up to her standards.  I would al

• PrimePrime member

1) Would/are you be OK with being a Stay at Home Dad?  Would you rather work?  Reasons for either?

I think I would be good at it.  I don't know if the nagging feeling that I should be providing for my family would make me mi

• 1) Would/are you be OK with being a Stay at Home Dad?  Would you rather work?  Reasons for either?

I wouldn't have a pro

I would be ok being a SAHD, but I think I'd get bored of it after 6 months or so. But I would love t

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageLuckyDad:

I had never heard of a Dadchelor Party before today. It sounds stupid unless it's just an excuse to drink beer.<

I'm not a stay at home dad, but I would be okay with it. Actually I would prefer it. Work is lame and my kid is awesome. Unfortuna

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepolooo26:
    imageDavidStamps:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"