Stay at Home Moms

If you had unlimited wealth...

How much help would you hire?  Would you want a mother's helper, nanny, maid or cook?  Would you want them to be part-time, full-time or live-in?  Or would you still want to do everything yourself?

Re: If you had unlimited wealth...

• I would totally hire a full time maid!  I hate pretty much all cleaning except for laundry, but I love a spotless house.  I love cooking so I would still do all of that myself.  Right now, I don't see the need for a mother's helper or nanny
  • i would outsource all housework/cooking. id love a live in help.

i wouldn't hire help for the kids. i would definitely find reasons to get out of the house to get a massage/do some volunteer work but my parents enjoy watching the kids so i'd

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd probably hire a f/t person to do mostly cleaning and some childcare, maybe a little food prep as well. So basically an all-purpose helper. I hate cleaning and doing laundry so those would be his/her main job, but I would also have them care for the ki
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A personal trainer and a masseuse. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'd want a full-time house keeping service for SURE - Cleaning, laundry... everything. But I'd want to do all the child care myself. I love looking after DD! But maybe that will change when we have more kids, haha.

ETA: Also, a part time cook...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Oh fun!  I would want a maid.  Deap cleaning is no fun, I don't mind picking up but the dirt is too much work!  I would want a mothers helper too :)  So I could take naps, work on scrapbooks, and maybe do some shopping.  If only..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I tell DH when we make it big, I want somebody to wash dishes and fold laundry. That's it. I don't mind everything else.
    I wouldn't mind someone to come in and deep clean like once a month though, that would be nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hire a full time maid and cook. I feel that I spend so much time cleaning and cooking everyday and I'd love to not have to do that. I'd still want to grocery shop and plan the meals though. Oh that would be so great!!!

• imagejoyfullyfound:
    I'd want a fulltime house keeping service for SURE Cleaning, laundry... everything. But I'd want to do all the chil
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Live-in chef and weekly cleaning service.

I'd still like to do my own laundry (pick up my own dry-cleaning), watch my own kids, etc. 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I would have a driver.... I am not used to driving and its not in my comfort zone ( I will get over it)

A Cleaner

Laundress/ Tailor 

Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • I'd hire a cleaning lady for sure! And I'd pay my mom to come watch the kids one morning or afternoon a week so that I could get out on my own more often.

• I'd hire a maid. That's all I want, a full time maid.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I would live the Downton lifestyle, so housemaid, personal maid (basically I would love for someone to do my hair pretty everyday), nanny (PT), chef. Add on the personal trainer too. :-)

I wouldn't need a chauffeur though. I love to drive. <

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I would hire a live-in (although in his/her/their own house on our property) caretaker to run our generator, bring wood to our deck, plow the driveway, etc.  This person would be here year round, even though we would only live here part of the yea

• A maid, for sure!

I would like a cook and on call nanny as well.  Not one that lives with us, but one who would be available whenever we needed.  This pregnancy I've been so exhausted, I would love to nap in the middle of the day!

• I would want a person to clean my house and I would love to have a great sitter that we could use weekly.  I would not want anyone to be live-in help.  I would also have a landscaper and handyman that would work for me regularly.  
  • I think I would hire a full time maid.  I hate cleaning and it would be so nice to have someone do it for me. 
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
  • I would hire an assistant. Sort of a jack/jill of all trades. Responsible for cleanup, errands and occasional babysitting. This person would buy the stuff I forget - birthday gifts for classmates, little stuff needed for school projects, etc. as well a

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Oooh I would hire a cleaner to come in bi-weekly.  

A part time nanny to help me out with the kids and to babysit when needed.

I would hire a personal trainer, masseuse, decorator, gardener, handy man.

<span style="

Natural M/c 12/13/08 at 8w5d 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would retire my mom and dad and buy them a house up the street and have my mom watch my kids once or twice a week so I could run errands. I would absolutely hire a maid and maybe a have a cook a few nights a week. Can I have one on-call in case I just d
  • I would probably also do a part time nanny or babysitter for when I bake and to get out of the house. I would have a full time maid who does dishes too.
  • I would hire a maid. I don't hate cleaning but I don't like it and not doing it would sure free up a lot of time. Alas, I am too cheap to spring for one.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A maid who only did deep cleaning once a month...the rest I can handle just fine.

A PT nanny to watch DS when I have things I would rather do solo...like a manicure! 

I love to cook so no chef. I would hire a personal trainer to help

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"