Babies on the Brain
Options

They are not newbs.

Well the OPer could be.  Most of them are oldies.  It is an attack of MC.

Hi BC!  Long time no see.

Re: They are not newbs.

• Options
    I was right.  There is a post on there.  Stink thanks for the phantom baby.
  • Options
    Apparently. according to one of the posters, 3 days ago was July 07.  We have some smart ones over here Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    haha.  Hi Mysterious :)  How've you been?
  • Options
    I am great.  Next time change your SNs.  I can remember you girls pretty well.  You should come around more and not start sh!t.
  • Options

nah, I wouldnt go through all the trouble of creating a new SN.  Honestly, I'm a little too scared of BOTB to come around more often.  I like to stick to my cocoon of MC :)

• Options
    yeah, this board is a little scary.  I didn't even come on here when I was on here all the time.  I think it's time to go back to MC. 
  • Options

I got axed from there for calling it Moms Cult a few times.  I stopped after Speedy asked me too.  Then she emailed me and said I was starting drama over it again.  I had not been on the site in weeks and had not called it Moms Cult for a while.  I could not stand 90% of the girls when they were on here and on 0-12 boards.  I could live without it. 

How are you?

• Options
    I'm good, Zoe is great.  It's funny to still recognize ladies over here.  I feel more at home on MC then I do here.  Some ladies (not all) kinda take the fun out of the board by flaming for no reason.  That doesn't happen often over on the MC.  How's life treating you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"