November 2012 Moms

Moms of Girls...

Has anyone pulled the trigger and pierced their daughter's ears yet? We went for our 4 month yesterday and the pedi said we could do it any time now. I always thought I would want them done ASAP, but I just couldn't do it yesterday. V is scheduled to have them done at her 6 month now. For those who are piercing, when are you doing it?
imageimage imageimage
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Moms of Girls...

• Does your pedi's office do it?  If I had a girl I would be much more comfortable having a pedi do it than going to some mall store.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think babies with pierced ears are adorable. But we will be waiting until LO is older and can decide for herself. I didn't get mine pierced til I was 14 and I really didn't care until that point. I took care of them on my own and could pick out what I w
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepersephonerose:
    Does your pedi's office do it?  If I had a girl I would be much more comfortable having a pedi do it than
    imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH and I have discussed this a few times. He had SD's done when she was very young. We are thinking about doing K's soon. (Maybe so many people wouldn't think that she was a boy that way.) I think that she would be adorable with little earrings.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Before G was born I wanted to have them done when she was a baby. But now like PP said, I think we will wait and have her decide if she wants them.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We'll wait. Alot of people around here wait until 2nd grade when they make first communion. I like that idea but if she asks before then, I'll let her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekarkissy09:
    We'll wait. Alot of people around here wait until 2nd grade when they make first communion. I like that idea but i
  • We did it 3 weeks ago!  I tried to be responsible and called my pediatrician but they responded "we don't recommend piercings of any kind." Well whatever.

We went to the Icing in the mall right when it opened.  It was perfect because th

• We did C's about three weeks ago just before she was 3 months....she cried for a minute and now doesn't even notice them every when I clean or touch them.
  • I do think it is adorable when baby girls have thier ears pierced, however, we are waiting until DD is at least 5 to have it done. Mainly because I remember the day my mom let me get my ears pierced and it was one of the happiest of my life. We had a whol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"