May 2013 Moms

I "planned" this??!!!!

Medium sized freak out.  I just realized that I have just over 10 weeks until my due date.  75 days.  Holy crap.  This baby was not a surprise, DH and I were trying, but HOLY CRAP!!!!  I'm kinda freaking out.Indifferent  This went really fast.  Has anyone else had this panic feeling?  Yes, I am a FTM.  And I'm sure its obvious...but still...

Re: I "planned" this??!!!!

• Yes!  I keep having moments of "What have I done?!"  
  • bes12bes12 member

imageadrianktheo:
    Yes!  I keep having moments of "What have I done?!"  

Yep! With 59 days to go.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a third time mom, and I am having similar thoughts.  It might be worse, since I have done shockingly little to prepare for this baby.  No name, no formalized time off work plan, still need to promote a toddler to a bed we haven't b
  • imageadrianktheo:
    Yes! nbsp;I keep having moments of "What have I done?!" nbsp;

I have those too lol
  • I'm a second time mom and keep having these thoughts too.  Every time my 3.5 year old DD does something for herself (gets dressed, washes her hands, etc), I can't believe I am about to totally start over!  I too have done zero in terms of prep a
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • About once a week, I totally freak out.  It's compounded by the fact that if I end up with an early c-section, I only have 30 work days left and no idea what's going to happen with my leave.
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageadrianktheo:
    Yes!  I keep having moments of "What have I done?!"  

i feel the same way at t

• I was thinking that same thing.  I am a FTM and my husband had just set up the travel system we got and I was looking at that and all the hand me down clothes that we got that are still sitting on our dinning room table and I was like......WOW, 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Our son was planned as well, but, I have MAJOR anxiety at times thinking, "Am I REALLY ready to be a mother? All the crying, feeding, and lack of sleeping a baby requires....AM I READY FOR THAT???" lol
  • imageJCRSMD17:

imageadrianktheo:<
  • I calmed down a little when I saw that I'm not the only one kind of freaking out.  Glad to hear its not just a FTM thing.  I feel very unprepared, but things are slowly coming together.  Still, HOLY CRAP! We are going to be mommies!

• Mine is planned as well, but still totally go in to panic mode too. I certainly like sleeping in and lazy weekends. In a few weeks that will be nothing but a fond memory. I'm trying to soak it all in now. 
  • I have this feeling sometimes like, they're going to give US a baby?  I imagine myself coming home from the hospital and the baby is with us and I'm not the babysitter or the teacher, I'm the mom.  It's a weird thought even though I know it
  • imageBeckyTheEngineer:
    I'm a third time mom, and I am having similar thoughts.  It might be worse, since I have done shockingly l
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So very normal to feel that way and even more exciting that only 10 more weeks to go!

I'm going to school to become a midwife! 
    You can follow my journey here: http://midwife101.wordpress.com
  • I felt this with my first but she wasn't exactly planned. DH and I weren't preventing or planning really but it still surprised us. Now with about 8wks left in my twin pregnancy I feel like I want them here but I'm nervous about the added stress and work
    Married my best friend 06/2005 DD 06/2011 ID Twin Girls EDD 05/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageBeckyTheEngineer:
    I'm a third time mom, and I am having similar thoughts.  It might be worse, since I have done shockingl
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just told DH last night that "In just a couple months I'll be holding this baby in my arms instead of my uterus.  Holy crap!"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • imagehogrefea:
    imageBeckyTheEngineer
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"