Babies on the Brain

This is why I hide her on fb.

Maybe I've posted before about my cousins tendency to way over share on fb.  I hide her profile.

I went to her page today to ask her a question about something she said she wanted to buy if mine. 

there is a picture of her daughter with the caption that read something along the lines of "after 2 days of diarrhea I walked into her room to find this".  The picture is of her daughter covered in puke.

you really felt the fb world needed to know that/see that?

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: This is why I hide her on fb.

• Your response: "You keep posting pictures like this and I'm sending them all to STFUParents. This is disgusting and not for your FB wall"
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Loading the player...
  • Between pictures like that ( although, I've not seen any that disgusting), and miscommunications, and the endless political memes, I deactivated my facebook account. It was getting to be a bit much for me. I may get back on to share baby news/updates, but
    photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ick!
    imagekelle017:

Maybe I've posted before about m

• Why does she have time to post that to facebook? Shouldn't she be taking care of her sick daughter? That is just sad. I agree that I wouldn't want to see that on facebook though. Or anywhere for that matter. That's sick that she would take a picture of it
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is terrible! I hate it when people post things like that. I mean its one thing when its something cute, like my profile pic where I'm happily covered in spaghetti. But eww, that is so humiliating for the child! Imagine when they grow up, it was poste
  • My SIL is the same way. She will B!tc# about our MIL on there or about anyone really or put things up about her kids that are sometimes not needed and to me a bit disturbing
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCaterinaC:
    imageDebateTh
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"