November 2013 Moms

Already Hungry?!

This is my first pregnancy and I'm trying to figure it all out! I'm 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and for the past week I've been eating non-stop! Like every 2 hours I'm starving. I've been sticking to healthy snacks/meals but nothing seems to satisfy me. Luckily, I haven't gained any weight yet. Anybody else experiencing this??

Re: Already Hungry?!

• We must be right around the same time, I'm 5w4d, and YES I'm starving constantly it seems.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep, I'm always hungry. I hate it b/c I'm also bloated. I'm trying to be good about what I eat too, but am definitely eating when I need it. Fruit, protein snacks, etc. Nothing unhealthy, which makes me feel better.
    Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • To be honest I think I am closer to you all (5 weeksish) but wont confirm until Monday since going by LMP right now per clinic notes last week...and I am ravished, last week I wanted NOTHING and had to force feed myself 2 meals a day but now I just finish
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • I am hungry but can't eat...tonight I at least ate a slice of pizza, really wanted more, tried a bite of a 2nd slice and had to stop. But the ginger ale I had really hit the spot :) I told hubby to bring more home. His response. PREGGERS! Ugh...I hate tha
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • I have been starving since before I missed my period!  I'm 6 weeks today and have been eating pretty much nonstop.  I try to make good choices also but I totally caved and ate a whole bag of Sweetart jelly beans in 2 days. 
  • Okay good to know I'm not alone! I'm due November 9th. Congrats to everyone!
  • Tomorrow will mark 6 weeks for me and I have been nonstop eating since conception, lol.  I am in a constant craving mode (thank goodness for mostly healthy things).  I try to look at it that, should I get "morning sickness" I will be fine in the
  • im 5w6d and was hungry NON STOP for about 3 days earlier this week, it was nuts! and now i feel like i've gained 20lbs in a matter of 5 days lol. i haven't, but i feel like i have and it sucks!
  • I was like that a week or so ago. Now I feel so sick it's hard to eat.
  • Congratulations fellow mama! I'm almost 5 weeks and experiencing the exact same thing. I usually start my mornings with 1 piece of double fiber toast, 1 scrambled egg, 1 kiwi and 4 strawberries keeps me feeling full. When I do get hungry I snack on cas

• Yes! I'm starving alllll the time. I'm snacking on crackers and pretzels a lot which helps, but then I get nauseous whenever I have an actual meal. : Im entering six weeks. Maybe I need to plan better snacks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"