April 2013 Moms

Stupid hiccup question...

So this whole time i have been told that she is head down... but every single time she gets the hiccups i feel them right in my left side rib cage... makes me think her head would be there. its logical to me, but stupid i know, lol

any input? 

Re: Stupid hiccup question...

• could you be feeling the hiccups through her back or tummy?

BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family image
  • Weird. Have you had a u/s to confirm position? My OB felt around and said little man is head-down, and I definitely feel the hiccups way down low where his head/chest would be..
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageUberBiz:
    Weird. Have you had a u/s to confirm position? My OB felt around and said little man is head-down, and I definitely f

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • I was wondering about this too the last time he got the hiccups.  But if I laid down and concentrated, I could feel them coming from down low and then more of a leg jerk reaction from higher up.  So I'm thinking he's still head down and his body

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I feel hiccups down low and they said the baby is head down. When she flips breech I feel them near my ribs.
  • I know exactly what your talking about! lol  i'm guessing that it would indeed be the baby's tummy or back.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • well the last ultrasound was feb 7th, at that point she said she was head down, but know that can change at any point... and if i try to remember i dont know if i really felt ( or identified) the hiccups before that? hmmm... ill mention it to the doc tomo
  • She might have shifted recently... 

I used my baby's hiccups as a good gauge of where she was. I told the ultrasound tech that I felt her hiccups most near my groin on my left side so I guessed she was head down. I was right almost exac

• My little guy is head down but I feel his hiccups pretty much all throughout my abdomen. I think you may be feeling them from your LO's back.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"