Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Recommend your size 2 diapers

We CD, but when LO has diaper rash, we use disposables for a day or two.  The Pampers Swaddlers (I think!) size 1 diapers we had on hand are straining at the sides.  I've heard that as kiddos get bigger, the Swaddlers don't work as well.

So what do you recommend for size 2 dipes? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your size 2 diapers

• The Pampers Swaddlers work fine in size 2, never had a problem or a leak. We recently switched to Luvs to save money and they are also great. If your LO is STTN I would suggest Pampers Baby Dry for overnights, because the other ones don't hold the whole 1
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO is already in size 3 - and the Pampers Swaddlers have worked great for us so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Swaddlers worked great for us but we are switching to baby-dry at size 2.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Pampers have always worked best for us!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are having luck with the Kirkland brand from Costco.  They don't have separate size for 1 and 2 so the size is 1-2.
  • My LO is ready to start in size 3 diapers, but I love Luvs even better than Pampers!
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • We tried Pampers, but Huggies works for us and is the brand we prefer.
    photo 9acca2d2-3800-4433-bb71-c445948b76cf_zpsd9667865.jpg

Anniversary

• Hahaha!  Such mixed reviews!  Thanks for the input!
  • Soo.. we hate pampers.. (various reasons but #1 she gets a HUGE red welty rash from them) - and Huggies we have to be ultra careful about.

We like 7th generation for the amount they hold - but hate them for the price.

We started using walgr

• Pampers swaddlers and Huggies work great for us. My least favorite is Luvs.

• I prefer Pampers Swaddlers - his primary caregiver (his GG) prefers Luvs. The Luvs seems smaller in size compared to the Pampers; I haven't used Huggies size 2, but when we used them in size 1 they were slightly smaller than the Pampers. So far we have

imageimage 

• All 3 of my kids have had luck with Target brand (up and up).  Just bought some today in size 2 for my DD#2 - 96 diapers for $14.99.  
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Another vote for Seventh Generation.  The blowout has to be explosive before they will leak.  Also chlorine-free.
  • We've had good luck with Pampers (Swaddlers, Cruisers & Baby Dry) and Target diapers.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • imageTheEditor:

We CD, but when LO has diaper rash, we use disposables for a day or two.  The Pampers Swaddlers (I think!) siz

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    'Til He returns, or calls me home,
    Here in the power of Christ I stand.
  • Another vote for LUVs. 
  • We hated Huggies, and found that they run smaller.  We like both Pampers and Luvs, but Luvs are significantly cheaper so we go with those.  I've also found that Luvs were good for when you're in between sizes too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since Sept 2010
    DX = Endo and right tube blocked
    IUI #1-3 - 50mg Clomid, 75iu Gonal, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFN
    IVF #1 - ER = 9R, 9M, 8F; 5DT of 1 embryo (3 frosties) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (17dpo) = 496, Beta #2 (20dpo) = 1318, Beta #3 (22dpo) = 2190
    EDD Oct 9, 2012
  • My LO is in size 3 and we've tried a majority of the brands. I thought any of them worked fine for during the day. We mainly use LUVs because they're cheaper & amazon has a huge box for like $25. For overnight though we prefer pampers because everythi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"