November 2012 Moms
Options

Ever have appendicitis?

This morning I starting having a sharp pain on my lower right abdomen and it is not going away.  I don't have the other symptoms... yet.  I really don't want to go to the doctor for something lame so I just want to hear what others experienced.

TIA!

Re: Ever have appendicitis?

• Options
    I haven't,but I have worked in the ER as a PA for 8 years and have treated it lots. If you have fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or it gets worse; you should get checked out. Could also be ovarian cyst, kidney stone, or uti. Keep us posted. Hope everyth
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I had it when I was 15. It started as dull ache on right side of abdomen and got worse and worse. So bad that I remember thinking if it was in my arm or leg I'd cut it off because at least that pain would get better eventually! I hope your pain goes aw

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had appendicitis when I was in high school.  In addition to the really bad pain (to the point where I couldn't stand up), I was also throwing up and had diarrhea.  My family lived across the street from our family doctor, so my parents called
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"