Stay at Home Moms

Army Wives anyone? (spoiler alert!)

Does anyone watch?  I watched it on Netflix awhile ago and didn't even know the new season started until someone posted on FB about it.  

Anyway....I was SO heartbroken about Claudia Joy!!!!!  Seriously, I cried.  I am PMSing, but still, it was just SO sad!  She and Gen. Holden have always been my favorite, so I was so sad for him!  I feel like I know these people, it's kind of pathetic :)  

Anyone else out there still watch?? 

Re: Army Wives anyone? (spoiler alert!)

• I watch it. The whole episode seemed weird. It's like thy we're trying to wrap up too many story lines at once. So I guess half of them are out right? They aired a commercial about the upcoming season, and it looks like they're adding a bunch of new wives. I'm going to miss Roxy and Pamela. I love them. I had a feeling Claudia Joy would be out of the show, since she hasn't been in an apisode in quite awhile.

I'll give it a few more episodes, but I don't know if I want to keep watching with a new cast.

DD 5.2009 DS 6.2011
  • I still watch but I have been losing interest the past season or so. I loved Claudia Joy too and the episode was sad, but the episode just didn't hold my attention very well. I think it was that they tried to tie up too many loose ends in the episode or maybe I just gave up on the show already.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had no idea it was still on. What's going on?
  • I just watched the show last night online and I was bawling too! I agree it seems like they are trying to finish out story lines and begin to open new ones. I will most likely keep watching. I think I will really have to hate the new cast to stop watching.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerVisit my Etsy shop for adorable baby bows: Rachelle's Baby Boutique
  • Yeah, I don't know that I'll keep watching.  Like I said, I watched all the previous seasons on Netflix, which is how I watch most of my tv.  I rarely keep up with a show when it's actually on!
  • I read where they're adding Brooke Shields? Plus a girl name Elle Mclemore who we saw on Broadway in Bring It On...that's an interesting choice.

BTW, how did CJ die? 

• imageKateMW:

I read where they're adding Brooke Shields? Plus a girl name Elle Mclemore who we saw on Broadway in Bring It On...that's an interesting choice.

BTW, how did CJ die? 

She died of heart failure while in Germany. She was touring army bases with the First Lady. Of course, none of it was shown in the episode. CJ hasn't actually been on the show in a few episodes. It seemed like they were trying to write her out of the show for awhile. 

It just looks like they're trying to start the show over with a new group. Both Pamela and Roxy moved out of the area, and Joan is stationed overseas for an indefinite amount of time.  

DD 5.2009 DS 6.2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"