TTC After a Loss

><><> Crazy Train <><><

All aboard the Tuesday Crazy Train!

This is the place to vent about symptoms, obsessing over your chart, BFNs at 5DPO, 2WW stress, etc. Everyone is welcome to post!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just __________ already?

Signs/Symptoms:

Additional Crazy Here: 

Re: ><><> Crazy Train <><><

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 10: 5

CD/DPO: CD 25 / 6DPO Can I just BE READY TO TEST already?Signs/Symptoms: nothing to report since I have a cold and it's got me all out of whack. Additional Crazy Here: Traveling internationally tomorrow with a cold....13 hours on two planes. Going to BILs wedding where SIL is due 2 weeks before I was. I'm pimply and greasy like a teen again. Argh. Hated leaving puppy behind. Dreading and anticipating this trip at the same time.
    BFP @ 1/26/13 - Natural M/C @ 2/16/13 
    All AL welcome!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• km_mdkm_md member

imageLydiatait7:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 10: 5 CD/DPO: CD 25 / 6DPO Can I just BE READY TO TEST already?Signs/Symptoms: nothing to report since I have a cold and it's got me all out of whack. Additional Crazy Here: Traveling internationally tomorrow with a cold....13 hours on two planes. Going to BILs wedding where SIL is due 2 weeks before I was. I'm pimply and greasy like a teen again. Argh. Hated leaving puppy behind. Dreading and anticipating this trip at the same time.

Lots of (((hugs))). That is a lot going on. I hope that you are feeling better soon. Travelling and 2WWs are no fun when you are sick. Good luck with the wedding, it is really hard to see someone so close to where you should be.

• Loading the player...
  • imagekm_md:

This is the place to vent about symptoms, obsessing over your chart, BFNs at 5DPO, 2WW stress, etc. Everyone is welcome to post!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10:  1

CD/DPO: CD 14 T-1 or 2 till O

Can I just _____O_____ already? 

Signs/Symptoms:Today I got my first peak reading a positive OPK since going off BCP.  So, I'm a little excited as per my post below....

Additional Crazy Here: Nada.  Just excited.

12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • imagekm_md:

imageLydiatait7:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 10: 5 CD/DPO: CD 25 / 6DPO Can I just BE READY TO TEST already?Signs/Symptoms: nothing to report since I have a cold and it's got me all out of whack. Additional Crazy Here: Traveling internationally tomorrow with a cold....13 hours on two planes. Going to BILs wedding where SIL is due 2 weeks before I was. I'm pimply and greasy like a teen again. Argh. Hated leaving puppy behind. Dreading and anticipating this trip at the same time.

Lots of (((hugs))). That is a lot going on. I hope that you are feeling better soon. Travelling and 2WWs are no fun when you are sick. Good luck with the wedding, it is really hard to see someone so close to where you should be.

This.  I hope you get through it all in on piece!  I hope you feel better soon! 

12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • km_mdkm_md member
    imageewilliams1127:
    imagekm_md:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10:  1

CD/DPO: CD 14 T-1 or 2 till O

Can I just _____O_____ already? 

Signs/Symptoms:Today I got my first peak reading a positive OPK since going off BCP.  So, I'm a little excited as per my post below....

Additional Crazy Here: Nada.  Just excited.

It's good that you are keeping the crazy in check, but I understand why this is exciting! Have fun getting busy ;)  

• UGH..anxiously awaiting AF to return...the wait seems like forever (even though it hasn't been) 

My level of crazy: 4

CD/DPO:  18 days post m/c, 20 days post when spotting started

Can I just ovulate already?

Signs/Symptoms:  Nothing really...low BBT, negative OPK.  I have long cycles normally though so I actually won't expect anything until Friday and since I'm post m/c it could take longer :(....really hope it doesn't though!!

Additional Crazy: Hmmmmm...not really all that much beyond what I've already discussed on other boards so I won't bore you with more of the same details.  Wishing you ladies well!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Okay, can I first say how excited I am to actually qualify to post here. Seriously, I never thought I'd see this day.. *sigh* it's been a long 5 months but I am officially TTC!!!!!!!! 

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 8

CD/DPO:CD14

Can I just GET CROSSHAIRS already?

Signs/Symptoms: none

Additional Crazy Here: I've never actually TTC using FF so I have to admit that I was a little crazy this month with trying to time everything just right. Poor DH didn't get a break from me and I was constantly nagging him to DTD. At one point he told me flat out that we couldn't proceed with this much "build up" because it seriously kills the mood. So, next month, I will not be telling him any details. He does not need to know when I O and what my chart looks like. I'll keep all that for my tree house discussions. LOL. But, regardless of the outcome this month, I'm just so grateful to finally be in the position to try again.

• km_mdkm_md member
    imagelindsayhilleary:

Level of crazy: 8

CD 24, 8DPO

Can I just get my BFP already?

Signs/Symptoms: A whole lotta nothin. Temp dipped down to my cover line this morning. Not very happy about that, but I know it doesn't really mean anything.

Additional Crazy: I POAS yesterday and hopefully got it out of my system til Thursday. I'm very proud of myself for not testing this morning.

ETA: Thanks for the train, km! 

I'm sorry about your temp dropping this morning. It is hard not to let that get to you ((hugs)). I have also POAS at 7 dpo to get it out of my system, so you aren't alone there! Try to hold off a few more days!  

• km_mdkm_md member
    imagekrirecke:

UGH..anxiously awaiting AF to return...the wait seems like forever (even though it hasn't been) 

My level of crazy: 4

CD/DPO:  18 days post m/c, 20 days post when spotting started

Can I just ovulate already?

Signs/Symptoms:  Nothing really...low BBT, negative OPK.  I have long cycles normally though so I actually won't expect anything until Friday and since I'm post m/c it could take longer :(....really hope it doesn't though!!

Additional Crazy: Hmmmmm...not really all that much beyond what I've already discussed on other boards so I won't bore you with more of the same details.  Wishing you ladies well!!! 

It is really tough after a loss, there are so many things going on. And it is really frustrating when your body takes a while to get back to normal. I hope that you can ovulate soon and get yourself back on track ((hugs)) 

• km_mdkm_md member
    imagePink Camino:

Okay, can I first say how excited I am to actually qualify to post here. Seriously, I never thought I'd see this day.. *sigh* it's been a long 5 months but I am officially TTC!!!!!!!! 

Additional Crazy Here: I've never actually TTC using FF so I have to admit that I was a little crazy this month with trying to time everything just right. Poor DH didn't get a break from me and I was constantly nagging him to DTD. At one point he told me flat out that we couldn't proceed with this much "build up" because it seriously kills the mood. So, next month, I will not be telling him any details. He does not need to know when I O and what my chart looks like. I'll keep all that for my tree house discussions. LOL. But, regardless of the outcome this month, I'm just so grateful to finally be in the position to try again.

I am glad to see you here, finally!! Hopefully you get your CHs in another coupe of days. I would probably try to HIO today too if you can, give you one extra day. It is weird getting used to FF and everything and many ladies here have found that their DHs like to know as little as possible. We had a few issues our first month trying again because of the pressure on DH. I just usually call the shots in FW. I'll greet him at the door wearing next-to-nothing, or hop on in the am - he can't say no to those things! Good luck lovely! 

• km_mdkm_md member
    imageashleen223:

CD/DPO: CD20... 7ish DPO

Can I just Test/Get a BFP/ Have a normal healthy pregnancy already?

Signs/Symptoms: Well, my face and neck have decided to break out like crazy.  I look like I have meth face... so beautiful.  I'm tired, but that's totally due to Daylight Savings.

Additional Crazy Here: I have been a grade A b!tch lately.  Last week, DH and I got into a huge fight.  Last night we argued again.  I really can't help the things that are coming out of my mouth; I'm saying the meanest things possible.  Then I feel bad and apologize the next morning.  The stress is really getting to me this cycle.  Then I get worried about stressing during my FW and 2WW.  Bleh.  Wish this shiz was easier! 

((((hugs)))) Ashleen! I'm sorry that things are so rough and I really hope that this is your cycle. Breakouts are awful, and I haven't found anything to control hormonal ones (other than bcps, which defeat the purpose right now!). When do you plan on POAS? 

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 5

CD/DPO: 30 days post D&C

Can I just ____do something______ already?

Signs/Symptoms: Random, inconsistent spotting with some red. Headaches. Mild cramping. Low BBT (although I don't trust my new thermometer), negative OPKs.

Additional Crazy Here: I guess I am in the same boat as krirecke. I have not seen any signs of O. The spotting is leading me to think my body is trying to AF, but I have no idea. Please ute do something!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• km_mdkm_md member
    imageChiaWombat:

G'morning, KM! Thanks for conducting the train. :)

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: depending on the moment, somewhere betwixt a 3 and an 8.

CD/DPO: CD 27/est 13 DPO

Can I just _get a definitive answer_ already?

Signs/Symptoms: I have no signs or symptoms of ANYTHING today. I feel like CD 9. Eff you, body. How am I supposed to know what's going on when you're being all elusive with your clues?

Additional Crazy Here: The next 2 weeks of my life are stupidly busy, so I may be stressing my body into the weird behavior. Maybe. Gr.

Ugh, it is so frustrating when you are just waiting for an answer. Have you POAS yet? Do you know how long your LP usually is? I hope that you can get an answer really soon ((hugs)) 

• km_mdkm_md member
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 5

CD/DPO: 30 days post D&C

Can I just ____do something______ already?

Signs/Symptoms: Random, inconsistent spotting with some red. Headaches. Mild cramping. Low BBT (although I don't trust my new thermometer), negative OPKs.

Additional Crazy Here: I guess I am in the same boat as krirecke. I have not seen any signs of O. The spotting is leading me to think my body is trying to AF, but I have no idea. Please ute do something!

((hugs)) This is a really frustrating and sad place to be. Are you charting with FF? If you link your chart in your signature we can take a look at your chart as well - sometimes it helps to have someone else's eyes on it. I hope that your body figures itself out soon. Try not to be too stressed, cycles can be really different after a loss and you can drive yourself crazy over it.  

• crazy level:  4 at cd14.  

I'm a little crazy today because I either have a 48 hour bug or the flu and had a fever of 100.4 last night and worried that the high fever would be bad if for some odd reason I ovulated already and sperm met the egg when we had sex on cd12.  Less we forget that I have been dealing with IF for 52 cycles and it's not like I've ever gotten PG on my own, but I guess I always have that small glimmer of hope and kind of wish if I was going to be sick why couldn't it have happened before possible O or during AF.   

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• imagePink Camino:
    Okay, can I first say how excited I am to actually qualify to post here. Seriously, I never thought I'd see this day.. sigh it's been a long 5 months but I am officially TTC!!!!!!!!nbsp; Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 10: 8CD/DPO:CD14Can I just GET CROSSHAIRS already?Signs/Symptoms: noneAdditional Crazy Here: I've never actually TTC using FF so I have to admit that I was a little crazy this month with trying to time everything just right. Poor DH didn't get a break from me and I was constantly nagging him to DTD. At one point he told me flat out that we couldn't proceed with this much "build up" because it seriously kills the mood. So, next month, I will not be telling him any details. He does not need to know when I O and what my chart looks like. I'll keep all that for my tree house discussions. LOL. But, regardless of the outcome this month, I'm just so grateful to finally be in the position to try again.

butting in

I love that you are able to ride the crazy train! MH prefers to be on a need to know basis. He absolutely does not want to feel like sex is a chore. I typically don't tell him we are in fw. It can be super stressful leading up to O because it makes timing really important but keeping DH ready and willing is pretty important.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • km_mdkm_md member
    imagemlal78:

I am getting my ticket punched today and finding a seat.

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 7

CD/DPO: cd21

Can I just __get a -opk and some ch's________ already?

Signs/Symptoms: Slowly rising temps, still +opk.

Additional Crazy Here: Bah, I thought for sure I had O'd and maybe I have but these stupid opks are throwing me off.  I am going to test again this afternoon, this mornings test was fmu.  Dh is getting tired of the bding, well mostly tired from the later nights having to bd.  He gets up at 4:30 for work.

Even the conductors need a ride sometimes!! I can offer you a seat and some (((hugs))). That is a lot of +OPKs. I hope that this afternoon brings you a negative one, followed by a temp rise in the days to come. I'm sorry that your body isn't cooperating. 

• km_mdkm_md member
    imagekatib77:

crazy level:  4 at cd14.  

I'm a little crazy today because I either have a 48 hour bug or the flu and had a fever of 100.4 last night and worried that the high fever would be bad if for some odd reason I ovulated already and sperm met the egg when we had sex on cd12.  Less we forget that I have been dealing with IF for 52 cycles and it's not like I've ever gotten PG on my own, but I guess I always have that small glimmer of hope and kind of wish if I was going to be sick why couldn't it have happened before possible O or during AF.   

(((hugs))) I'm sorry. Those worries are normal but they still really suck. I hate that things like that happen at the worst times and just cause unnecessary worry. I hope that you are feeling better soon. 

• km_mdkm_md member
    imageChiaWombat:
    imagekm_md:

Ugh, it is so frustrating when you are just waiting for an answer. Have you POAS yet? Do you know how long your LP usually is? I hope that you can get an answer really soon ((hugs)) 

Oh yeah, I have peed on five sticks because I lack self control. I'm out of sticks and will not let myself buy any more unless I'm late... because I cannot be trusted. I have a 28 day cycle that just about always starts at lunchtime. So if AF doesn't show by the time I get home on Thursday, THEN I'll buy more. :)

Good choice on not buying more sticks just yet! I hope that you can keep the crazy at bay for another couple of days. I find it impressive that your cycle seems to be so regular after losses and without being on anything like BCPs.  

• km_mdkm_md member
    imageashleen223:

imagekm_md:
    ((((hugs)))) Ashleen! I'm sorry that things are so rough and I really hope that this is your cycle. Breakouts are awful, and I haven't found anything to control hormonal ones (other than bcps, which defeat the purpose right now!). When do you plan on POAS? 

Thanks for the ((hugs)) boo!  Right now, I'm using Burt's Bees Blemish Stick.  It's not really helping; I basically just smell like tea tree oil.  I'm trying to hold off on testing until Sunday or Monday.  But knowing me, I'll end up POAS on Saturday or something.  I really was optimistic about this cycle until all the fights began, but my friend, who is a nurse, told me that everyone has stress and people get pregnant all the time in stressful situations.  She said that she could see something like being a prisoner of war or something equally as traumatic keeping an embryo from implanting, but that day-to-day stress shouldn't have any bearing on things.  So I try to remind myself of all of that often. 

I have heard similar things before and also try to use them to keep calm. I hope that it works for you. These last few days before POAS really seem to drag. FX for you! 

I've never tried Burt's Bees, but I have really sensitive skin. I'm currently using Vichy and it is one of the only things that has ever worked for me, but lately, it hasn't been helping with the hormonal breakouts (chin area, around O and again around AF). It feels like I just get it clearing up and it starts all over again! I hope that yours clears up soon, breakouts are awful.  

• km_mdkm_md member
    imageChiaWombat:
    imagekm_md:

Good choice on not buying more sticks just yet! I hope that you can keep the crazy at bay for another couple of days. I find it impressive that your cycle seems to be so regular after losses and without being on anything like BCPs.  

I'll go broke if I keep buying! I need to get some amazon wondflos -- I checked our local walmart and they didn't have any. AF was pretty messed up after my first mc, but bounced back to a normal cycle immediately after my December loss.

Wow, go body! lol Wondfos are pretty awesome. I'm pretty cheap so I like that I can use those and not worry about wasting $10+ on one stick. 

• imageChiaWombat:
    imagekm_md:

Oh yeah, I have peed on five sticks because I lack self control. I'm out of sticks and will not let myself buy any more unless I'm late... because I cannot be trusted. I have a 28 day cycle that just about always starts at lunchtime. So if AF doesn't show by the time I get home on Thursday, THEN I'll buy more. :)

Don't feel bad...I would be the same way...So hard not to...so I don't have any in the house at all and I'm not tempted...I wanted to so bad after my loss as a way of checking my hormone levels and I resisted yay!  The wait stinks...happy thoughts for you!!  Glad you at least have a predictable cycle!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • km_mdkm_md member
    imageleopardgurl831:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 5 trying to stay zen

CD/DPO: CD26/ 13DPO

Can I just __________ already? be KU

Signs/Symptoms: I had cramps last night and CM turned to Dry. 

Additional Crazy Here: Don't really know what dry CM means.  Probably means this wasn't our cycle...but I love googling everything that could possibly be a sign! 

5 is pretty zen for 13dpo, good for you! Honestly, I don't put too much stock into CM, it isn't a really reliable predictor. When do you plan on testing, your chart is looking pretty!

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 5, I suppose?

CD/DPO: 21/3!!

Can I just __________ already? Be done with this cycle

Signs/Symptoms: I got my crosshairs this morning! I'm so flippin excited. Background: prior to the loss, it appeared I wasn't ovulating. I wasn't charting at the time, but I had months of no +OPKs, no peaks on the monitor, no EWCM. First month post-loss, and I got a peak on the monitor, EWCM AND a temp shift. I swear, it was the acupuncture that finally brought it on last cycle, and this gives me hope that it will continue to happen!

Additional Crazy Here: We're TTA this cycle immediately post-loss, so I'm irrationally worried that I'm wasting my only good month on not trying.

Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    BFP #2 6/2/13
    Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • km_mdkm_md member
    imageSuzyQq02:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 5, I suppose?

Signs/Symptoms: I got my crosshairs this morning! I'm so flippin excited. Background: prior to the loss, it appeared I wasn't ovulating. I wasn't charting at the time, but I had months of no +OPKs, no peaks on the monitor, no EWCM. First month post-loss, and I got a peak on the monitor, EWCM AND a temp shift. I swear, it was the acupuncture that finally brought it on last cycle, and this gives me hope that it will continue to happen!

Additional Crazy Here: We're TTA this cycle immediately post-loss, so I'm irrationally worried that I'm wasting my only good month on not trying.

That is all great news, I'm glad that your body is cooperating. I understand why you are worrying though, that is only normal. Are you continuing with the acupuncture?  

• imageChiaWombat:
    imageSuzyQq02:

((HUGS)) I totally understand your worry on that, but if you're already ovulating immediately post-loss, that has to be a good sign! 

Thanks! Definitely makes me feel better. ((HUGS)) back atcha for the hope! Wink

TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #2 6/2/13
  • imagekm_md:
    imageSuzyQq02:

That is all great news, I'm glad that your body is cooperating. I understand why you are worrying though, that is only normal. Are you continuing with the acupuncture?  

Thanks! Yes, I'm going back tonight. I haven't been able to go in a few weeks and I'm really looking forward to it.

TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #2 6/2/13
  • km_mdkm_md member
    imageSuzyQq02:
    imagekm_md:
    imageSuzyQq02:

Thanks! Yes, I'm going back tonight. I haven't been able to go in a few weeks and I'm really looking forward to it.

Oh that's good! I hope that it continues to help you! 

• Level of crazy: 3

CD 20, 5dpo

Can I just get a BFP already?

Signs/Symptoms: None

Additional Crazy: Huge temp drop today. I didn't sleep well, but if anything I expected that to give me a high temp. The temp drop, the lack of a clear temp shift, and lower than usual preO temps are really bothering the obsessive compulsive part of me. I just want a pretty chart, even though I know it doesn't mean a BFP.

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• km_mdkm_md member

imageheather52904:
    Level of crazy: 3 CD 20, 5dpo Can I just get a BFP already? Signs/Symptoms: None Additional Crazy: Huge temp drop today. I didn't sleep well, but if anything I expected that to give me a high temp. The temp drop, the lack of a clear temp shift, and lower than usual preO temps are really bothering the obsessive compulsive part of me. I just want a pretty chart, even though I know it doesn't mean a BFP.

As the logical side of you knows, a pretty chart doesn't equal a BFP, and an "ugly" chart can still result in a BFP so try not to even think about it. In my experience, poor sleep doesn't necessarily make temps higher, so that low temp may be a reflection of your sleep. Either way, at 5DPO, I'm not sure that it means much. Try to keep yourself busy so that your mind stays off of this stuff.  ((hugs))

• km_mdkm_md member
    imageleopardgurl831:
    imagekm_md:
    imageleopardgurl831:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 5 trying to stay zen

CD/DPO: CD26/ 13DPO

Can I just __________ already? be KU

Signs/Symptoms: I had cramps last night and CM turned to Dry. 

Additional Crazy Here: Don't really know what dry CM means.  Probably means this wasn't our cycle...but I love googling everything that could possibly be a sign! 

5 is pretty zen for 13dpo, good for you! Honestly, I don't put too much stock into CM, it isn't a really reliable predictor. When do you plan on testing, your chart is looking pretty!

I'm thinking about holding out till 15DPO.  I just can't face seeing a BFN right now and AF is supposed to show today, so if she doesn't show tomorrow.  Then I would feel like I might have a shot?

Sounds like a good plan! Good luck, I hope that you can stay strong and hold out! 

•  Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 5

CD/DPO:  CD 25

Can I just __________ already?  Get this cycle over with 

Signs/Symptoms: Still some cramping/twinges  

Additional Crazy Here:  Today's BFN brought me back down to reality.  I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle, but still holding out a tiny bit of hope while I wait for AF. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • km_mdkm_md member
    imageBayberry12:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 5

CD/DPO:  CD 25

Can I just __________ already?  Get this cycle over with 

Signs/Symptoms: Still some cramping/twinges  

Additional Crazy Here:  Today's BFN brought me back down to reality.  I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle, but still holding out a tiny bit of hope while I wait for AF. 

((hugs)) I'm sorry about the BFN. You aren't out until AF shows, but it is hard to stay positive.  

• km_md Thank you for the kind words. I will try to relax and allow my body time to figure things out.

For your viewing pleasure, my FF chart is https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4276b9

Please excuse all the open circles and a few missed temps. Thanks!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• km_mdkm_md member
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:

km_md Thank you for the kind words. I will try to relax and allow my body time to figure things out.

For your viewing pleasure, my FF chart is https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4276b9

Please excuse all the open circles and a few missed temps. Thanks!

You're welcome, it's what we're here for!

As for your chart, the open circles make it a bit difficult to read, but I don't see any sign of ovulation yet. It will be hard, but try not to stress. A lot of women have delayed ovulation (or even no ovulation) right after a loss. I hope that it regulates soon for you. 

• imagePink Camino:

Okay, can I first say how excited I am to actually qualify to post here. Seriously, I never thought I'd see this day.. *sigh* it's been a long 5 months but I am officially TTC!!!!!!!! 

I'm a dirty lurker on the Crazy Train, but I just had to say that I love, love, love seeing you here Pink Camino! :)

Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

• km_mdkm_md member

imagemlal78:
    Wooohooooo -opk this afternoon!!!!

Yay!!!  

• Level of crazy: Started at 2 then rose to 10 now back to 2

CD27/12DPO 

Can I just get AF already?

So...here is my crazy for the day...ladies do not pee directly on a wondfo, this causes pee to get all over the results area and can give you a false positive and way too much crazy. Waited for another bfn, saw the false positive, freaked, peed in a cup next time, bfn. Oh my way too crazy today.

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 - 10: 2

CD/DPO: CD 4

Can I just _____reach CD 10 so I can get this IUI done_____ already?

Signs/Symptoms: Nothing really, just having an emotional day. My uncle was found deceased today by my grandpa and now my entire family is emotional. He was only 52. Everything is gloomy today and I could use a pick me up I guess.

Additional Crazy Here: Lacking sleep so going to bed early.

My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage
  • km_mdkm_md member
    imagejenkellen:

Level of crazy: Started at 2 then rose to 10 now back to 2

CD27/12DPO 

Can I just get AF already?

So...here is my crazy for the day...ladies do not pee directly on a wondfo, this causes pee to get all over the results area and can give you a false positive and way too much crazy. Waited for another bfn, saw the false positive, freaked, peed in a cup next time, bfn. Oh my way too crazy today.

Big ((hugs)) I'm so sorry that this happened to you! Wondfos are supposed to be dipped, not peed on directly, but I'm sorry you had to find this out the hard way. False positives are awful.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"