TTC After a Loss
Options

Got a Peak!!

I was really convinced that this cycle was going to anovulatory since my past history has shown that, but wouldn't you know, a peak reading AND a + OPK.  Woot, woot! Let's hope for the confirmation with the temp rise these next 2 days!   

I'm passing on the + OPK dust, who wants it? 

12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~

Re: Got a Peak!!

• Options

imagecar seat:
    This goes in the crazy train when the thread gets started today.

Yes

I should totally know the answer to this by now but is there a crazy train every day? Embarrassed

• Options

imagecar seat:

I'm sorry 

12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    imagePink Camino:

imagecar seat:

Yes

I should totally know the answer to this by now but is there a crazy train every day? Embarrassed

Yes, I just posted todays! We have 3 different conductors now so that it gets posted every day and 1 person doesn't have to take that all on.  

• Options
    imageewilliams1127:

I could use some +OPK dust please!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• Options
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imageewilliams1127:

I could use some +OPK dust please!

::::::.:..:.:Done!.:..:.:::::.:.:. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"