1st Trimester

Faint Line?!?!

I have a very faint line at 8 DPO......Anyone else test positve that early?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Faint Line?!?!

• I got my + on a Wondfo at 9 DPO. I'm thinking based on the color of the line at 9 DPO, I probably could have gotten a total squinter at 8.
  • imageCJS2011:
    I got my + on a Wondfo at 9 DPO. I'm thinking based on the color of the line at 9 DPO, I probably could have gotten a total squinter at 8.

Keeping my fingers crossed then!!! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I got a super faint line at 10 DPO and then confirmed it with a blood test the next day.  I mean it was SO faint I had to angle it a certain way to see it, but the saying is a line is a line!  Good luck, wishing you all the best!

• Yep! Got my bfp on a wondfo in the evening at 8 dpo! The digital didn't say positive until fmu on 10 dpo.
  • I would recommend taking the digital ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant"....i missed my period by 10 days and i couldn't tell if the faint line meant anything or not...i took the digital one and it DEFINITELY said pregnant!
  • Perhaps post a pic and we can help see if there's a line?

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• image*HiS ChAmAoLe GiRL*:

Perhaps post a pic and we can help see if there's a line?

Ignore me. Clearly I can't read the original post.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• You are all giving me hope!!! How do you post a pic and I will when I get home on my laptop!
  • I got a VERY faint line 4 DPO! I thought it meant nothing! I googled it an apparently there are sites where people upload pictures of their pregnancy test so others can tweak the picture and make the faint line appear darker or more visible. From what I understand, ANY shade of color, no matter how faint, is positive for hCG! I still had to buy a digital test to have peace of mind!! lol I am 9 weeks now! :) Good luck to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had a super faint line with FMU on a wondfo at 8dpo. It was so faint that it wouldn't have shown in a picture and I thought it was just an evap line or a faulty test. I wouldn't let myself believe it and didn't even say anything to dh until the next day when it was a bit more obvious (still faint, but obviously a pink line). good luck! I dn't recommend testing that early in the future,if this wasn't your bfp. I wish I had waited.
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    I got a VERY faint line 4 DPO! I thought it meant nothing! I googled it an apparently there are sites where people upload pictures of their pregnancy test so others can tweak the picture and make the faint line appear darker or more visible. From what I understand, ANY shade of color, no matter how faint, is positive for hCG! I still had to buy a digital test to have peace of mind!! lol I am 9 weeks now! :) Good luck to you!

I am not going to say I disbelieve you, because you're obviously pregnant. But you must be some kind of medical marval becuse the egg wouldn't have even implanted at 4 days post O. Were you charting to confirm your O or is there a good chance you were off by 3-5 days? I'm honestly not being snarkey.

OP I had a very very very faint line at 10 days post O and a solid Yes on a digital at 16 days post O. Digitals are less sensitive, so I would recommend a regular FRER with FMU tomorrow to get a solid possibility of a clear positive. But yes a line is a line. FX for a sticky baby!!

• BFP at 10DPO & 11DPO with a Wonfro.  Lines were very faint.  I would say thats early...some get BFPs as early as 8 though.

Congrats! 

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I tested at 11 DPO on a dollar store test and it was a stark negative.  Tested at 16 DPO with a FRER and it was a dark positive, same day did a 2nd dollar store test and it was faint positive.  My 2 cents worth? I think cheap tests are only good ifyou are farther along.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"