Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How many ounces is your 10 month old drinking?

DD has not been liking her solids lately at all, but she still took about 30-32 oz of formula a day.  We just went to the odctor this morning (unrelated issue), and I brought this up with her.  She said that DD is too full from her bottle to be eating solids, and recommended three 7-8 oz bottles a day, about 24 oz total(currently she takes four 7 oz and 1 four oz bottle, but doesn't always finish them).  I'm a bit nervous to do this since she has been sleeping so well and I am afraid to mess with that.  Just curious what others are doing...
My Chart TTC Since Nov 2010 BFP 12.29.10, M/C 1.13.11 BFP#2 8/25/11 DD born 5/4/12

Re: How many ounces is your 10 month old drinking?

• LO will be 11 months on the 13th. She takes 4 6oz bottles a day. 3 at daycare & 1 at home. Oh the weekends we try to stick to that schedule.

• Our LO takes 3-4-  6 oz bottle and 1 10oz bottle at night.
  • Loading the player...
  • 5 4 oz bottles of breast milk... 3 big meals a day and 2 snacks and shes a super peanut!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We do four 6 oz bottles. One with each meal, and one before bed.
    For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO is on 28oz/day. He would honestly drink 35oz/day though + eat all of his 3meals + snacks. Big eater. So we cut back to 24-28oz/day
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• 3 6oz bottles and 1 8 oz.  the pedi today said this was good until a year.  For ref, he is 30.5in and 22lb12oz.  He has been drinking this amount since about 7months.  He eats 3 meals a day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We do 3, 6 ounce bottles.  One in between breakfast and lunch, one between lunch and dinner, and then to help her sleep longer one about an hour after dinner, right before she goes down.  Works great for us and she still sleeps though the night since she fills up right before bed.  GL!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"