October 2012 Moms

Still spotting?

Anyone else? I spot like every other day, but it's usually bright red... Ugh it's driving me nuts! I'm thinking I should maybe go to the doc just in case but wondering if normal and others experiencing it also?

Re: Still spotting?

• Me also. Did you get an IUD?
  • I'd go get it checked out. I randomly started spotted and it turned out that the stitches from my episiotomy didn't dissolve and my body was pushing it to the surface. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrstuck6:
    Me also. Did you get an IUD?

This. I got an IUD put it in and I still spot every few days or so. It sucks.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Me! - They think it's break-through bleeding from my low-hormone birth control pill - i have more dark brown spotting though - and I bleed like a period, like every-other week. It sucks!

My doc told me I could go on a different birth control but it might effect my milk supply, so I'm dealing with it untill I'm done breastfeeding - even though it sucks really bad! haha

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • No iud or bc pills but I did have an episiotomy. Did that happen before or after the usual postpartum check up? They said all was good when I went for mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"