August 2013 Moms

Movement

Anyone want to explain what their peanuts first little movements felt like? I'm pretty sure I'm feeling them now but I'd love to hear what everyone else felt!

Re: Movement

• Since Friday afternoon, i have felt little vibrations or fluttering in my lower stomach. I have felt it every day since (actually, right now too!) and usually it is in the afternoon after 2pm and then in the evening when I am going to sleep. I sure hope it is baby!!
  • VERY first movement was kind of fish like, random swooshes.  After a week or two of that every couple of days, I felt a few twinges, now it's full on kicks and squirms.  The kicks feel like someone's tapping me from inside, the squirms are more just a pressure feeling.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I love these! How exciting everyone! That's how I'm feeling, little fluttering type things ... I like the fish description better though! So cute
  • Felt my first flutter today. It was weird and cool. Wish I got more than one but ill take it.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • It was like a tapping in my lower stomach. It was so light, it was about a week before I could put my hand on my belly and feel it on the outside.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine are so faint, that I'm not even convinced it was movement (FTM).  I would compare the feeling to pop rocks, or blowing bubbles in milk.  Very light.

• A rolling feeling in my belly. Sometimes I feel the bubbly sensation as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"