Breastfeeding

The witching hour :(

When do babies outgrow this? Does bf get easier after this period? Ive been wanting to give up lately and I've told myself to get him through this stage and then re evaluate. But it's getting harder and harder to keep going. I also think there's an underlying issue with me but that is a whole other story.
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: The witching hour :(

• What is the witching hour??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no idea when they outgrow it, but I. Cannot. Wait. Until. They. Do.

Ugh. I EP, but damn, they are fussy pants starting around 5PM. We've tried earlier bedtimes, but they don't sleep, so it's not an overtired issue. They're just whiny monsters. :/
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That only lasts for a few months. If the crying is more than an hour straight multiple times a week it may be colic or reflux though. I was frustrated and ready to quit the entire time the first 3 months, but it gets so much easier!!! You're doing good mama!
  • It's not constant by no means. He is just super whiney! He wants to be held or nursed all the time after about 5 pm till bedtime. I nurse him more during this time than the entire rest of the 24 hours. It's frustrating because of course this is dinner time and bath time for dd and story time and bedtime. Ugh! On a positive note...today is our two monthaverssary!! Second goal met! On to the next.
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • We've starting throwing K in the ergo and walking the dog at 5:30 because nothing else makes him happy. He's awake for the first part, looking around, and then he falls asleep. He's usually asleep long enough for us to make dinner when we get home. We take turns eating and playing with him and then start his bedtime routine. He's in bed by 8ish.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• DS grew out of it by 3 months.
  • imageCalypso312:
    It's not constant by no means. He is just super whiney! He wants to be held or nursed all the time after about 5 pm till bedtime. I nurse him more during this time than the entire rest of the 24 hours. It's frustrating because of course this is dinner time and bath time for dd and story time and bedtime. Ugh! On a positive note...today is our two monthaverssary!! Second goal met! On to the next.

Great job! We'll be 2 months Tuesday and I couldn't be happier or feel more accomplished.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"