November 2012 Moms

Portraits??

We want to get pics of Miss V in both her Easter and Christening gowns sometime soon. Who have/would you ladies use to get portraits done? I don't know how JCPenny compares to Picture People, etc. And I certainly don't want to just chance it and end up on awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

imageimage imageimage
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Portraits??

• Wss but I can say I had a great experience at JCP but I got lucky and had an awesome photographer. The nice thing about it was it was pretty inexpensive with their special so even if they turned out bad it wouldn't have been a huge loss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My parents got us a gift card to JcPenney for Christmas to use for portraits of Miss Reagan, and we went for her 3 month ones a week ago and they turned out great, they have $4 photo pages which includes either an 8x10, 2 5 x 7s or 4 3.5 x 5s, we got small ones of each of the ones we favorited, 3 8  x 10s for us and 8 x 10s for the grandmas and great grandmas for mothers day and only spent like $60
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree that with JCP it depends on your photographer. Also, make sure you schedule a long session. For our first engagement photos we went to JCP. They only allotted 15 minutes for our session, even though the lady booking it said to bring a dressy and a casual outfit. There was no time to change, the photog was running behind, and rushed us around so much that I was visibly flustered in most of the photos.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks, ladies! We will give JCP a shot and will definitely ask for a longer session since I have two outfits and a couple of ideas I want to try.

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Have you considered a local photographer? Personally I think it's worth it, the pictures always turn out a little better IMO. The picture mills just do the same shots for everyone, so all the pictures look the same pretty much. But independent photographers make every shoot a little different, and incorporate props.
    V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"