Cloth Diapering

Grovia AIO

Just got 4 used ones today for 5 each. Do you like these? Do they work well for you? I've only used prefolds and Alvas so far.

Re: Grovia AIO

• They're hit or miss for us. We like how trim they are, but sometimes they wick from the hip snaps.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I like them, but did experience some wicking at the hip snaps as pp said. I contacted Grovia about it. They suggested that I turn the snap in booster so that it is one long piece and fold it a few times to double it up in the front for my heavy wetter. This has really helped. My son can go 2.5 to 3 hours with no leaks if needed now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD1 - july 2008
    DD2 - may 2010
    DS - sept 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I love them! They make up most my stash and are the only AIO that worked for us. I never ever have leaks, they are trim, and they dry pretty fast. Great diaper. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebrittas:
    Oh I love them! They make up most my stash and are the only AIO that worked for us. I never ever have leaks, they are trim, and they dry pretty fast. Great diaper.nbsp;

This, except I only have two of them... I would get more if I found them on sale again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love them. Most trim diaper I have. I've only found them wicking from the snaps when I waited too long btwn changes.
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have major love for my Grovia AIOs.  They are so trim, yet still absorbant.  I love the look/fit/profile of the hip snaps.  They seem to be such well-made, quality diapers, and the prints are really cute.  I am extremely jealous that you got some for $5!
  • I just came across a sale on Grovia OS AIO's -- 3 pack for $59.99 on bumritediapers.com ( https://www.bumritediapers.com/16_off_GroVia_Closeout_AIO_3_Pack_p/groviaaio-3pk.htm?gclid=CN7ChcOC9bUCFetAMgodo1QADg
    i  d o  |  0 6 . 0 7 . 0 8
    s o p h i a  |  0 8 . 1 8 . 0 9 |  8  l b s  4  o z
    e m m y  |  0 2 . 1 1 . 1 4 |  8  l b s  1 0  o z
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"