May 2012 Moms

Size??

Just wondering what size clothing and diapers are your lo's in?? And please to avoid confusion list the size like 6 to 9 months not just 9 months, tia.

Lucas is 10 months next week in 12 to 18 month clothing and size 3 diapers. He is super long and skinny so only certain brands fit him.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Size??

• We just had DS 9 month appointment. He is a tiny little peanut, but holds a lot of punch when it comes to pee. He has been in size 4 disposable diapers for 2 months now. He is also wearing 12-18 month clothes. Depending on the brand some of it is way to big for him.

• DS wears 12-18 months for clothes.  He just grew out of his 9-12 months like this week.  He wears cloth diapers, so I'm not sure what size disposable it would compare to.  He's on the middle rise setting on his diapers and usually the biggest or second to biggest hips snaps.  He has chubby thighs, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • DD turned 10 months yesterday and is wearing mostly 12-18 size clothes now.  She is in size 3 diapers right now, but they are getting quite snug, so I am moving her up to size 4 when we run out of the size 3 in about a week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageELF4321:
    DD turned 10 months yesterday and is wearing mostly 12-18 size clothes now.  She is in size 3 diapers right now, but they are getting quite snug, so I am moving her up to size 4 when we run out of the size 3 in about a week.

This exactly, except that my LO doesn't turn 10 months until the 20th.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• DD is in size 3 diapers. She is tall for her frame, 18pounds and 30.5inches, which is not a problem I have ever had!
    For shirts she wears 612months depending on the brand. For onesies usually 69 months with a snap on onesie extender.

For pants, Old Navy 1218month leggings are the only pants long enough for her that are still snug around the waist.
  • DD is 9 1/2 months and in a size 3 diaper, 12-18 month pants and 9-12 month tops...my dilemma with her sometimes is that onsies aren't long enough, but are too big around if I get the right length, though I would rather do that then have a onsie cinch her legs.
  • We mostly wear 6-9 months, but there are still some 3-6 months in our closet. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenene1216:
    my dilemma with her sometimes is that onsies aren't long enough, but are too big around if I get the right length, though I would rather do that then have a onsie cinch her legs.

We got onesie extenders for this exact reason. They give her onesies an extra couple of inches in length so that she isn't in super baggy onesies.
  • My kids are in cloth diapers mostly but at night they wear size 2 Pampers, they rocked some 1's last week I had left over.  For clothes they just started wearing 6-12, but still wear 3-6 jammies and all 3-6 onesies.  They are 9 1/2 months.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • ava is in 12-18mo clothes and size 3 diapers. the clothes are huge on her shes 31in and 20lbs but she is so lean my baby has alot of muscle :)
  • My baby is a string bean. She is abut to bust out of her 12-18 pajamas lengthwise but they are still way wide. No more footies for us. 6-12 in Gymboree still fits, 9-12 in shirta, 12-18 in pants except she is not wide enough. basically she looks like a hobo all the time. Pants are either too short or they are rolled. We CD but we did sposies the other day. I bought 3s. They are big but I just cinched them extra tight.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1218mos in most everything, 80s in Hanna Andersson just incase there's any fellow HA fans, and 4s in diapers.
    My LO is 10mos now and went through a huge growth spurt about a month ago, had to practically get him a whole new wardrobe not that I minded that part much haha
  • Size 4 diaper, 12-18 month clothing.  She is 92% for weight, so that is part of it LOL.

• It depends on the brand and type. Dd is almost 10 months and can still fit into some of her 36 month pants. She fits 69 month clothes but 9 is a little loose on her yet.
  • imagetheresat858:
    Not quite 10 months old here...And Carters says "12 months" on the tag, not 912 or 1218 so ???She wears 9 or 12 months in Carters. Still in one size cloth diapers :

If it says one size it's up to that size for what I can tell until 24 month.
  • imagemwholt04:
    My baby is a string bean. She is abut to bust out of her 1218 pajamas lengthwise but they are still way wide. No more footies for us. 612 in Gymboree still fits, 912 in shirta, 1218 in pants except she is not wide enough. basically she looks like a hobo all the time. Pants are either too short or they are rolled. We CD but we did sposies the other day. I bought 3s. They are big but I just cinched them extra tight.

Real Carter's are longer and skinnier, gerber are super small and Circo is super short and wide. Oshkosh is long and lean too. Hope this helps, I've learned by trail and error with Nathan who has been 15 for weight and 80 for height all along. Now he's 2 and in 3t clothing.
  • LO turned 9 months on the first and is in 12-18 month clothes and we use cloth diapers. She is almost 22 lbs and is 28.5 inches tall.
  • He is in 12-18 month cloths but it's really more like 18 month as the 12 month are getting a little small.  We use cloth mainly but when I use disposible diapers he is now in a size 4.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • imagebellelamb:
    imagemwholt04:
    My baby is a string bean. She is abut to bust out of her 1218 pajamas lengthwise but they are still way wide. No more footies for us. 612 in Gymboree still fits, 912 in shirta, 1218 in pants except she is not wide enough. basically she looks like a hobo all the time. Pants are either too short or they are rolled. We CD but we did sposies the other day. I bought 3s. They are big but I just cinched them extra tight.
    Real Carter's are longer and skinnier, gerber are super small and Circo is super short and wide. Oshkosh is long and lean too. Hope this helps, I've learned by trail and error with Nathan who has been 15 for weight and 80 for height all along. Now he's 2 and in 3t clothing.

Thank you! That is super helpful. :) yay coming back to thebump and learning! 

BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD#2 is in size 3 diapers, 9 month clothes from Carter's, 6-12 months in Old Navy and Gap. Everything is pretty big in the waist, but fits length-wise.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • He's in size 12 18 month clothes usually, I do put him in some 2t shirts because the 18 month ones ride up and his belly hangs out. He's in size four diapers and has been awhile. He just turned 9 months on the 3rd and weighs 23 lbs and is 29.5 inches so he's pretty large.
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg

• Ds has been in size 4 diapers since 5.5 months. He is in 12 or 18 month clothing depending on the brand...but they are all either 12 month OR 18 month...none are 1218.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • My baby is so tiny. He will be 10 mo on the 14th. He is just now starting to wear 6-9mo but still wears some 3-6. We use one size cloth diapers. The are pretty close to still being on the smallest setting.
  • DD is in size 2 diapers...although daycare put her in a size 1 the other day. LOL. She wears 3-6 mos for clothes. She stilll fits in 0-3 month onesies, but her head is getting a little big for the hole...it is getting a little snug. She just hit 15 lbs. I bought some size 3 diapers to try when the 2's are gone b/c she is blowing out of the size 2's more often.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Some of her clothes are 3-6 month, some 6-9, some 9-12.  I just put away all of her 0-3 month clothes and most of the 3-6 month clothes though.  Anything I buy now will be at least 9-12 month.

One Size cloth diapers, most of which are on the second rise snap and 2 snaps open in the waist.

• imagejoshandpanda:
    We mostly wear 6-9 months, but there are still some 3-6 months in our closet. 

my little guy is the same as your LO.  Except there is still some 3-6  that are too big on him!! He is really skinny 16lbs and on the short side 27.5 inches. He is wearing size 3 diapers.  

• lo  is 10  months and one week and wears a bunch if different stuff, eg  he wears Carter's 24  month overalls and pjs,  but i can also get him into some  gap pjs  that are for 6-9  months.   i can squeeze him into 6-9 month onesies,  but pants i Have to go big because he had gigantic thighs,  most  of the 24  month stuff is  too long,  but I'm hoping he Will thin down once he gets mobile,  plus  it's all hand me downs  anyway so i just go by visual size versus what the garment says.
  • My chunky boy is in 12-18 month clothing and size 4 diapers. My daughter can still wear 9 months (6-9 months is too small).  Today I put 12 month pajamas on her after bath time and when I turned back around to her in her crib she had jumped out of them.  LOL.  She's not ready for 12 months just yet.  :)
  • 12-18/18m for the most part.  Size 4 diapers fit just right.  

Gymboree-12-18m footed

carters-12m onesies are fine, 18m one piece outfit

old navy, gap- 12-18m 

• Depending on the brand we've got clothes anywhere from 6-12 months. She also wears OS cloth diapers and we're one snap above the smallest rise with the tabs snapped right to the middle.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Luke just started wearing 6-9 month clothing and wears size 2 diapers.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

BabyFruit Ticker

• 12-18 month clothing and size 4 huggies.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"