October 2013 Moms

not a 100 misscarriage

I am 9 weeks pregnant last night 08/03/13 I have a lot of clear fluid with a small amount of pink blood through it, I did go to the hospital and got a lot of tests done. My blood count is good my levels are where they should be I have another few blood tests on Sunday 10/03/13 to determine if I am misscarrying. I just want to hear some feed back about how people coped with their miscarriages as I am not upsetted about it as it is a natural thing that can not be stopped . Also last night when I got home from the hospital and went to sleep finally, I had a odd dream that I was pregnant with quad triplets and I just lost one and have another 3 in there. I'm not sure if that's saying something but I am just curious :

Re: not a 100 misscarriage

• I am slightly confused, if your levels all came back normal why do you think you are miscarrying? Its very common to have a lottle spotting and such throughout pregnancy. Are you cramping or anything else?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebabydoll22308:
    I am slightly confused, if your levels all came back normal why do you think you are miscarrying? Its very common to have a lottle spotting and such throughout pregnancy. Are you cramping or anything else?

All of this.

Clear fluid is nothing to be concerned about. A little pink can be okay and good blood test results are good.

Your dreams have nothing to do with going on inside your body. They are just dreams.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebabydoll22308:
    I am slightly confused, if your levels all came back normal why do you think you are miscarrying? Its very common to have a lottle spotting and such throughout pregnancy. Are you cramping or anything else?

This. :/
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • the doctors who checked me over said my cervix was open and I had a lot of blood on the inside mucus. I haven't had any bleeding today though pretty much discharge like what you get at the end of a period. This is my first pregnancy.
  • I would wait until you get your blood tests back because I had spotting around six weeks with this pregnancy. It was because my uterus was detached in a small spot, not because of a miscarriage. Spotting can be caused by a lot of things.

• imagemummytoobee:
    the doctors who checked me over said my cervix was open and I had a lot of blood on the inside mucus. I haven't had any bleeding today though pretty much discharge like what you get at the end of a period. This is my first pregnancy.

Relax and take it easy.  Have someone wait on you hand and foot until you get the rest of your tests done.  Your levels were good, so just keep that thought in your head and hopefully everything will work out for you.

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I just had a call from the hospital saying they no longer need to do another blood test because of how high my levels are they are confident that my pregnancy will progress especially after the bleeding has stopped. I have a scan on Tuesday to see how our little one is going .
  • See there you go!  Now just take it easy and look forward to your scan on Tuesday.  Congrats!

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Best of luck. I am signing out of the app. I has a very weird sensation yesteday all day and by the night i has aevere cramps that i never get worh my periods. I started bleding heavily and passing clots and kept beding even worse than my periods. Today I had to come to work but I am pretty confident by now I did miscarried. Its been a fairly painful today both physically and mentally. On top of that Ive been at work since 7am. Cant wait to go home and cry. Best of luck to you all. Hope to be around again soon since this was my first pregnancy and is not hoing to be my last!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"