May 2013 Moms

Travel system opinions..

Hey ladies!

I have narrowed my travel system choices to:

1) Graco DynamoLite

2) Evenflo Journey Lite System or Evenflo Journey 300 system

I know Graco has a good reputation but I just wondered if anyone has any good or bad stories to go along with Evenflo systems?!

I like the way the above 2 Evenflo systems look and watching the demo video's they look nice and easy to operate but I didn't know if they had a reputation of being cheap or something!! I read some good reviews but I always like to get as many opinions as possible.

Thanks in advance!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Travel system opinions..

• My recommendation is to go to the store and try them both out. I had one geaco system all picked out and then when I went to try it I didn't like it and wound up loving a chicco set.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagedelino:
    My recommendation is to go to the store and try them both out. I had one geaco system all picked out and then when I went to try it I didn't like it and wound up loving a chicco set.

We sat and talked to a guy at bru for like an hour. He said evenflo makes good older carseats but not infant ones. Our guy was so knowledgable! He took out a graco and a chicco and showed us all the differences. We went with chicco and have the top evenflo u can get for our convertible seat.
  • Loading the player...
  • When we were looking at infant seats, a friend said to make sure you can tighten and loosen the straps from the front using a strap between the feet...otherwise you have to do it from the back of the seat each time. We have a graco and really like it, but I have no experience with evenflo 
  • Thanks guys!! Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker
  • I'm late...but I just wanted to pass this along to you in your search for the perfect travel system.  This gives you a great place to start & the pros and cons of each seat.

https://carseatblog.com/carseatblogcoms-recommended-car-seats/

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"