May 2013 Moms

It's getting hot in here...

(So take off all yo clothes.)

Seriously, anyone else burning up? I have always run cold. I'm one of those weirdos that wears sweaters in the summer since I can't seem to ever warm up. Lately I find myself getting HOT often, though!

No other point to this post, but you may now commence singing Nelly.

BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.

Re: It's getting hot in here...

• Yep.  I'm notorious for wearing sweaters in the summer, and lately I'm dying in a t shirt and 40 degree weather.  I've also started having night sweats (again), and wake up soaked in my own sweat.  I'm a sexy b*tch lately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am freezing all the time.  Unless I'm sleeping, in which case I am sweating balls.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm the opposite and cold all the time (well since I got pregnant).  I run my space heater all day at work.
    Little Sib & Big Sis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I keep thinking it's getting really nice out. I live in Indiana, where we just got 6 inches of snow. People think I'm crazy...
  • I'm usually cold too. My H makes fun of me for finding sunny patches and says I need to go "warm up on your rock" lol. But I looked at my face in the mirror the other night after just laying on the couch watching tv and my cheeks were all flushed. I've definitely been feeling warmer lately.  
  • Yes!! I have been so hot and sweating really easily, and it hasn't warmed up here yet or anything. I normally run cold but I'm a hot mess lately.

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • I am the opposite, before pregnancy i was ALWAYS hot... now I am always cold.

Which sucks at home since DH is like me and always hot, and now we are on polar opposites (no pun intended)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejessicarose6:
    I keep thinking it's getting really nice out. I live in Indiana, where we just got 6 inches of snow. People think I'm crazy...

This!! It was 35 degrees yesterday and felt wonderful!! 

IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • totally me. I wear long sleeve shirts and jackets till it's like 65 out, then it's a short sleeve and a jacket till it's like 80. I won't wear shorts till it's over 80 either. But now, I'm always hot! I've been making DH turn the heater down at night otherwise I completely overheat and have to go stand on the cold bathroom tiles to cool off!
  • During my first pregnancy I was so hot all the time.  It would be 20 degress outside,and I would have the a/c running. 

This time not so much, although the other night my dr was talking to me for a really long time.  I was trying to contribute to the conversation, but I was dripping sweat. Soaking my hospital bed. I was kind of embarrassed (silly I know) so I just went to sleep in the damp bed. Gross.

Said goodbye to our little angel 12/3/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I feel you. The last two days I've been sweating like never before. In the beginning I would cold all day and once it was time for bed that's when I got hot. I had to sleep naked. Now I wanna be naked all day long. When the home nurse leaves I take my clothes off and just keep a tank top on. Lol
  • imagejessicarose6:
    I keep thinking it's getting really nice out. I live in Indiana, where we just got 6 inches of snow. People think I'm crazy...

I'm an Indiana mommy, too, Jessica! And I'm out and about today in a tank and zip up hoodie. I've got some crazy looks. Especially since I'm sitting in just the tank top right now in the waiting room at the cardiologist's office. If they didn't keep it 80 degrees to keep all the elderly people warm and try to stroke the prego lady out by keeping her waiting an hour and 15 minutes in this sauna, I wouldn't have had to take the hoodie off! Lol

• Yes! At night I have to stick one leg out of the covers because I'm burning up. 
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • imagecgiles120812:
    Yes! At night I have to stick one leg out of the covers because I'm burning up. 

I have to sleep without covers... and my poor husband is all bundled up with several blankets. It's the weirdest thing. I drove with my A/C on the other day, and no coat... and there was snow on the ground. I mentioned to my H the other day that I wish I hadn't bought so many pg sweaters since it's been such a mild winter. He looked at me like I was crazy. It's actually been an unusually cold / snowy winter here. ha! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes!!! Ugh
  • imageHimandMeplus3:
    imagejessicarose6:

I'm an Indiana mommy, too, Jessica! And I'm out and about today in a tank and zip up hoodie. I've got some crazy looks. Especially since I'm sitting in just the tank top right now in the waiting room at the cardiologist's office. If they didn't keep it 80 degrees to keep all the elderly people warm and try to stroke the prego lady out by keeping her waiting an hour and 15 minutes in this sauna, I wouldn't have had to take the hoodie off! Lol

Today feels so wonderful to me!!! I was out a couple hours ago and had to put my window down to be comfortable! I guess I'm not sure if it's actually nice out or not, though... Haha
  • Yup. Had an inservice at school today. Everyone was in sweats. I was in a tshirt. And it's snowing out.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The last few weeks I've been really warm, especially in the evenings at home and at night. I usually wear slippers around the house but they've been making my feet all sweaty. I also usually sleep in sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt in the winter with thick socks on, but now I'm wearing just a t-shirt or tank top. 
  • Im complete opposite, i'm usually the one sweating all the time (even in the middle of the winter)... lately i've been surprisingly cool, which i love!
  • Yup.  My face has a semi-permanent flush due to being hot.  Silver lining I found... No need for blush. 

Pregnancy Ticker     

• imagejessicarose6:
    imageHimandMeplus3:
    imagejessicarose6:

Today feels so wonderful to me!!! I was out a couple hours ago and had to put my window down to be comfortable! I guess I'm not sure if it's actually nice out or not, though... Haha

I had the sunroof open on my suv, so I'm voting that it was nice! Lol

• imageGoMaltby18:
    I am freezing all the time.  Unless I'm sleeping, in which case I am sweating balls.

Ohh ya. When H isn't home I crank the heat but if I sleep in just a shirt and a comforter I wake up thinking I pizzed myself I get so sweaty. That's hot.  

• imageAliciaR777:
    Yep.  I'm notorious for wearing sweaters in the summer, and lately I'm dying in a t shirt and 40 degree weather.  I've also started having night sweats (again), and wake up soaked in my own sweat.  I'm a sexy b*tch lately.

Night sweats here too!! And I too am quite the sexy b*tch lately!! =)

Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"