January 2012 Moms

What's your favorite baby item/gear?

So I thought it would be fun to list the baby item/gear that you and lo loved.

0 - 6 months - swing, zipper pajamas, kimono style onesies, bundle me  and waterproof changing pad liners

6 - 12 months - bouncy, walker, any kind of toy that lite up and played music

12 - present -  baby gates and play yard 

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: What's your favorite baby item/gear?

• 0-6 months--Moby Wrap (loved it so much bought an extra to keep in the other car), co-sleeper, rock 'n play, and sleep sacks.

6-12 months--Ergo, activity table, FP laugh and learn farm, and stroller.

12 months-present--books, baby gates, baby dolls, Land of Nod Chair, high chair (don't know how I would keep her sitting to eat otherwise!), and sippy cups.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh this is fun! :)

0-6 months - swing (the only way she'd sleep at least a little) and kimono style onesies for sure! (when DD was brand new I was afraid I'd break her arms trying to put on a regular onesie on hahahaha)

6-12 months - jumparoo and anything that plays music

12-present - yes baby gates everywhere and toothbrush. This girl loves brushing her teeth

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 0-6 months - kick and play piano activity mat, Sophie the giraffe, swing, swaddle blankets, soft rattles

6-12 months - bouncer, white noise machine, bouncy balls, books

12-present - blocks, stacking rings and cups, really anything that's not a toy (cereal boxes, socks, remote control)

• 0-6 months - swing, bouncer, sleep gowns, play gym/mat, bumbo, exersaucer

6-12 months - music/activity table, pack n play

12-present - books, blocks, balls, anything that lights up or plays music

imageimageimage
  • 0-6: gym/activity mat, boppy, jumperoo

6-12: sophie, jumperoo, kick n play piano, baby einstein take-along tunes, beco carrier

12-present: blocks, FP little zoomers speedway, Playskool Elefun Busy Ball Popper, books, take-along tunes

Anniversary

• 0-6-Swing, sleep sheep, swaddle me blankets, rock n' play, jumperoo and play mat

6-12-nuk orthostar pacis, little people, FP xylophone/piano,Leap frog drum,B. blocks, B.odd balls

12-present-stand up activity table, bath toys, books, small umbrella stroller(so convenient if you go places the big stroller won't fit)

• Cute idea!

0-6 - aden and anais swaddle blankets, arm's reach cosleeper, peanut shell sling, mamaroo (oh how i miss those long naps he would take in there!), boppy

6-12-  nesting/stacking cups, sleep sacks, ergo, jumperoo, boppy

12-present - toy cars and trucks, books, still boppy & ergo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"