1st Trimester

I know I am old but...

So I know being 39 is old being pregnant and all...but it seems like a lot of ladies posting have pictures of boy bands...? It seem it would be a teenager thing...Or am I really that old and out of it?

Re: I know I am old but...

• Oh, I thought you were going to say you felt old because all of the other couples at the OB are high school kids. That's how I felt at my appointment last week!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • I'm in my early 20s and I don't understand the craze either. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've noticed a lot of that too. I'm 31 and kinda creeped out by the boy bands. I'm more of a Channing Tatum kinda girl myself.
  • imagesleepy33:
    Oh, I thought you were going to say you felt old because all of the other couples at the OB are high school kids. That's how I felt at my appointment last week!

lol that is the exact way I felt when I went to my first appointment yesterday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg
  • imageMissLauraPants:

imagesleepy33:
    Oh, I thought you were going to say you felt old because all of the other couples at the OB are high school kids. That's how I felt at my appointment last week!

Oh man, one of the girls was with this boy who was just bound and determined to be THE MOST obnoxious individual ever. The kind of person who just talks as loudly as possible in a public setting, intent on everyone hearing exactly what he's saying, and being deliberately rude and antagonistic like he wanted to get a rise out of people. He kept telling her loudly how he didn't want to be there, and wouldn't be staying there with her overnight when the baby came, and on and on. I really wanted to take the poor girl aside and tell her she was on the verge of making a huge life mistake. I had to satisfy myself with closing my eyes and pretending to sleep, no way would I give him the satisfaction of acknowledging his existence.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • imagesleepy33:
    imageMissLauraPants:

imagesleepy33:

Oh man, one of the girls was with this boy who was just bound and determined to be THE MOST obnoxious individual ever. The kind of person who just talks as loudly as possible in a public setting, intent on everyone hearing exactly what he's saying, and being deliberately rude and antagonistic like he wanted to get a rise out of people. He kept telling her loudly how he didn't want to be there, and wouldn't be staying there with her overnight when the baby came, and on and on. I really wanted to take the poor girl aside and tell her she was on the verge of making a huge life mistake. I had to satisfy myself with closing my eyes and pretending to sleep, no way would I give him the satisfaction of acknowledging his existence.

And it wasn't an episode of "What would you do?"!! That wouldve been awesome. lol

• imageBluescarf:
    imagesleepy33:
    imageMissLauraPants:

imagesleepy33:

And it wasn't an episode of "What would you do?"!! That wouldve been awesome. lol

She really didn't seem bothered by it, she just kept giggling at him, and acting like he was a sweet, incorrigible child. Like she found it charming. I mean, she must find him charming, she's having his kid. Some things you just have to go through before you wise up, I guess. Thank god I never procreated with any of my 'what was I thinking?' ex-boyfriends.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • imagesleepy33:
    imageBluescarf:
    imagesleepy33:
    imageMissLauraPants:

imagesleepy33:

She really didn't seem bothered by it, she just kept giggling at him, and acting like he was a sweet, incorrigible child. Like she found it charming. I mean, she must find him charming, she's having his kid. Some things you just have to go through before you wise up, I guess. Thank god I never procreated with any of my 'what was I thinking?' ex-boyfriends.

Same here!

• That's so awful...

there were two teenage girls in the clinic I went to with their moms...they just looked super miserable... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg
  • You're not the only one.  I see the pictures of the skinny teenage "rockers," and I have NO idea who they are, and wy they are in these women's signatures.  I guess I'm old too - 37!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"