Two Under 2

Intro: 3u2

Hello everyone!

I have a 3 year old DS and 11 month old b/g twins.  After a failed tubal, I am going to be having baby #4 in September!

Im excited to be joining you all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro: 3u2

• Congrats!

Your post freaks me out. I had a tubal during my 3rd c/s back in june and I have a fear of getting pregnant again anyways. 

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Holy Cow!  Your post scares me a little.  I joked with Dh the other night what if it's twins.  But then the more I thought about jumping from 1 to 3 I got freaked out.  Congrats on baby # 4.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • How does that happen? Congratulations!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemummyofsix:
    I had a very very similar situation. I had an almostfour year old and 14 month old twins when my 4 was born. So I had 4u4 and 3u2. Except mine was on purpose. :pnbsp;If it helps, the birth of my fourth child was SO easy. I had a harder transition from 13, but after twins it was like a day in the park to have a singleton again. And I was already so used to the rhythm and routine of having 3 young children, she just fit in so beautifully and I can honestly say it was a pure joy. Of course though, I was SCARED when I was where you are now. They are 10, 7, 7, and 6 now and its still wonderful. : Congratulations!!nbsp;

I just LOVE reading replies like this one. Thank you for ur positive outlook on the craziness! It seriously relieved my overwhelming stress a little bit just now. Xoxo
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am in a very similar predicament except, the twins were my first. 
  • alakealake member
    Congratulations.  I have five kids.  Summer and Leah were 20 months apart.  I had my third DD 6 months ago, and a month ago, took a permanent custody order of a newborn and a two year old.  Logan turned two four days before the newborn showed up, or I would have been 3 U 2. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"