May 2013 Moms

WFL?

I am not excited about my taco salad :(  

Let me live vicariously through your delicious lunches! 

Re: WFL?

• Mine wasn't too exciting. Salmon, baked sweet potato and green beans with broccoli

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dorito Tacos from Taco Bell, thanks to our salesman!  oh and a salad, strawberries/blueberries w/cool whip free. 

Taco salad sounds yummy! 

• Loading the player...
  • Leftover chicken broccoli crockpot teriyaki. Yum!!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Taco salad actually sounds really good!  I am having a huge smoothie and a plain baked potato.  Culinary masterpiece!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Potato soup and it did not hit the spot. I need to go rummaging for something better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • salad with leftover chicken. meh.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tomato soup and an entire sleeve of club crackers.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I got an email from Taco Bell about a new cool ranch Doritos taco, so I'm having those (:
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • pnutgpnutg member
    imageMamaMiccichi:
    Dorito Tacos from Taco Bell, thanks to our salesman! nbsp;oh and a salad, strawberries/blueberries w/cool whip free.nbsp;nbsp;Taco salad sounds yummy!nbsp;

Now I want fruit with cool whip in the worst way! I had homemade chkn noodle soup and crackers.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Pizza from a local place that makes it the authentic Italian way (the family is actually from Italy.)  My co-worker is buying it for us.  So excited!  I think I'll also get a side salad.

BabyFetus Ticker
    June 2010- Got married after 6 years of dating
    May 2013- Bennett was born
    Nov 2014- BFP! Due Date 7/27/2015

• I have to run some errands and I'm thinking about grabbing a salad or sandwich at Paradise Bakery... They have a yummy Cuban panini that DH always gets and it sounds really good!

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • I'm having a veggie melt - everything bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese topped with spinach, onion, tomato, and cucumber then a slice of provolone cheese melted over the top. I also have a string cheese and apple.
    imageimage image
  • I just had a cheeseburger and sweet potato fries, and for dessert a few Cadbury Creme Eggs, I think it'll be nap time soon.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Spaghettios and some goldfish....wow, apparently I am a 4 year old.  I need to go find something adult to eat like caviar or haggus....

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My husband just made pasta with carrot, onion tomato sauce. We're hiding vegetables everywhere because the kids eat mostly quesadillas and pizza and I eat mainly mini Cadbury eggs and hot sauce. 
  • An avocado wrap with garlic dill spread, and an apple. It's only 9:40am, and I don't think I'm going to make it till noon!
  • Nothing exciting here. So far I've had some apple slices. A steak caesar salad sounds really good but I'm still debating whether I want to go out and get one or if I'm just going to end up eating a PB sandwich..
  • Meeting a girlfriend at Red Robinnot sure what ill be having yet!
  • Leftover home made vegetable soup from last night, yum. Better and healthier than the usual pizza rolls I have been having.
  • I had the most AMAZING tuna sandwich... I'm still dreaming about it!
  • I'm having tacos, just plain ground beef seasoned in a corn tortilla with a little cheese. But not for another hour. Nutragrain bar to tide me over!
  • I had a caprese salad and it was delish

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• imagepnutg:
    imageMamaMiccichi:
    Dorito Tacos from Taco Bell, thanks to our salesman! nbsp;oh and a salad, strawberries/blueberries w/cool whip free.nbsp;nbsp;Taco salad sounds yummy!nbsp;
    Now I want fruit with cool whip in the worst way! I had homemade chkn noodle soup and crackers.

I actually woke up wanting it the other morning, so off to the grocery I went!  Go get some!  

• A little homemade pizza.   Thin and crispy whole wheat crust, spinach, olives and red peppers.   And an apple, because these pizza crusts are pretty small and I'm always still hungry afterwards. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• OMG, I would kill for a taco salad right now! I just had a boring salad with chicken.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KashyKashy member
    Spinach salad with chicken breast and some fruit today.
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Healthy Choice chicken ravioli steamer thing...taco salad sounds much better!!

Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker
  • imageBailey17:
    I'm having a veggie melt - everything bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese topped with spinach, onion, tomato, and cucumber then a slice of provolone cheese melted over the top. I also have a string cheese and apple.

This sounds AMAZING!!  

Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"