Babies: 3 - 6 Months

4 Month Wakeful

DS woke every hour and a half or so Sunday night, then was back to normal Monday so I though it was a fluke. Then last night he woke up every 45 to 90 minutes...not hungry, not crying, just WIDE awake with his big blue eyes staring up at me and an adorable smile on his face. Grrrr...then he would only fall back asleep in my arms, and if I tried to put him down his eyes popped right back open. I'm a zombie. Can't imagine how some of you have been doing this for WEEKS already...tell me it will get better???
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 4 Month Wakeful

• After six weeks of every hour and a half to three hours nothing has changed. Not what you wanna hear but I hope it's better for you and we all get out of this soon!
  • imageClbehenna:
    DS woke every hour and a half or so Sunday night, then was back to normal Monday so I though it was a fluke. Then last night he woke up every 45 to 90 minutes...not hungry, not crying, just WIDE awake with his big blue eyes staring up at me and an adorable smile on his face. Grrrr...then he would only fall back asleep in my arms, and if I tried to put him down his eyes popped right back open. I'm a zombie. Can't imagine how some of you have been doing this for WEEKS already...tell me it will get better???

If he's happy and not crying, what happens if you just leave him? Maybe try that or get some type of crib toy or projector or something he could watch while awake? DS was doing the wSke up thing, but he was crying to be rocked when he woke up :/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"