Two Under 2

1st ultrasound for baby #2

So I'm measuring at 7 weeks and 5 days.  I saw the heartbeat.  It all feels so surreal.  We didn't even think we could get pregnant on our own.  Last time we went through fertility help to get pregnant.  Well, we thought we'll not protect but not try for a year and go from there.  I got pregnant the first month.  I'm still in shock!

We are going to have two under two!  Yikes!

TTC since June/09.
1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (BW9K)

Re: 1st ultrasound for baby #2

• Congrats!!! Same thing happened with us. It's simply an amazing feeling when it happens all on its own without any intervention, right?! But shocking at the same time!

Ours are 19 months apart; what will the age difference of yours be?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Same thing happened for us too! Congratulations. My 2 will be 17 months apart.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies! I'm still in shock today even. LOL! Our two will be 21 1/2 months apart when the new one is born.
    TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

• It's crazy!  The fertility doctor told us after we got pregnant with our first, that it was possible to get pregnant on our own after help because the body will know what to do now. 

He was right!

Congrats to you both as well!

TTC since June/09.

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

• congrats!!!! So happy for you!
  • Same exact situation for us.  IUI to concieve DD, who was born Feb 2012.  We had two failed IUIs in November and December 2012.  We were taking a break from fertility treatment, when surprise!  We're pregnant!

GL to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine are 5 and 6 now and I'm STILL in shock that #2 came along without any medical help.

We were certainly "trying" but we'd tried for over 2 years with no success until an IVF cycle with only 3 eggs retrieved finally yielded my first son.

I still clearly recall the dumbfounded shock followed by an entire 9 months of pregnancy in full denial despite the big belly in evidence of the 2nd on the way.

Congrats and welcome to the 2u2 club.

It's a wild ride!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"