Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

army crawling

how long did it take for your LO to go from army crawling and/or rocking and lunging on hands and knees to actual crawling?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: army crawling

• Options

we didn't start army crawling until around 9.5 months, then about a week or so later it was full out crawling

ETA: then about 1 more week, and now he is starting to walk with assistance. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD has been army crawling for over a month.  She still army crawls, but has learned to pull up and cruise.  She can make the "bridge" position, but rarely moves in it.  

I think it seriously varies so much from baby to baby, but I have generally seen a few weeks for what you are asking. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks ladies!  I know every baby is different but just wanted to get an idea.  He gets up in a nice crawling position, rocks and even lunges forward for a cople seconds but then goes flat on his tummy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS started army crawling around 8 months and in the last few days has started to crawl on all 4's.  so about a month. right around the time he army crawling he started pulling up. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"