TTC After a Loss

CB Updates: Crunkal, Mattsgirl, Avion, Snegde, & Sjelwood

Hi ladies! How are you all doing today? 

First - ((hugs)) to mattsgirl who is having a hard time. We'll miss you during your break, but make sure you take care of yourself, ok, hun? I saw your crazy train post - Don't stress too much yet - you could still be early, right?

Avion - You leave pretty soon, right? In the next few days? GL with getting everything ready! 

Snegde -  Any news? I know you were trying to wait through to the weekend. 

Sjelwood - If you're still out there lurking, how are you doing? 

Crunkal -  I forget where you are in your cycle. Are you a week or so behind us or ahead of us? Going into the 2ww, or waiting to O?

Help me out, ladies: 

CD/DPO:

Any symptoms or pretend symptoms or anything to report?:

Favorite Video Game (I'm feeling geeky today!):

Pour moi -

CD 32, 14 DPO. 

I'm afraid I am going to be sorely disappointed by testing, so I'm avoiding it entirely. That's mature, right? :-p I've had some symtpoms that I think are pg-like for me, but I don't know at all. My temps are absolutely awful this month, so that's no help at all. 

Favorite video game: I played Sims on Saturday night, so that ranks pretty high fro me, but I do love me some Super Mario World - Super Nintendo. It's the best. The new Super Mario Brothers Wii is pretty good though - I love running into friends. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

TTC since July 2011

BFP # 1: m/c at 7wks (EDD May 2012) 

BFP #2: c/p in Nov. 2012 

BFP #3: July 24th, 2013 (EDD April 4th, 2014)

*PgAL / PAL Always Welcome*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: CB Updates: Crunkal, Mattsgirl, Avion, Snegde, & Sjelwood

• imagemattsgirl2004:
    imageTheatreStar86:

Hi ladies! How are you all doing today? 

First - ((hugs)) to mattsgirl who is having a hard time. We'll miss you during your break, but make sure you take care of yourself, ok, hun? I saw your crazy train post - Don't stress too much yet - you could still be early, right?

Avion - You leave pretty soon, right? In the next few days? GL with getting everything ready! 

Snegde -  Any news? I know you were trying to wait through to the weekend. 

Sjelwood - If you're still out there lurking, how are you doing? 

Crunkal -  I forget where you are in your cycle. Are you a week or so behind us or ahead of us? Going into the 2ww, or waiting to O?

Help me out, ladies: 

CD/DPO:

Any symptoms or pretend symptoms or anything to report?:

Favorite Video Game (I'm feeling geeky today!):

Pour moi -

CD 32, 14 DPO. 

I'm afraid I am going to be sorely disappointed by testing, so I'm avoiding it entirely. That's mature, right? :-p I've had some symtpoms that I think are pg-like for me, but I don't know at all. My temps are absolutely awful this month, so that's no help at all. 

Favorite video game: I played Sims on Saturday night, so that ranks pretty high fro me, but I do love me some Super Mario World - Super Nintendo. It's the best. The new Super Mario Brothers Wii is pretty good though - I love running into friends. 

Thanks Theatre! I've been up since 2 a.m. and am exhausted.  Anyhow, I know in my heart that my BFN this morning means that this cycle is a bust and I'm not handling it well...thus the break.

Wishing you all the best no matter where you're at in your cycles ladies. GL Theatre!!

I'm so sorry, hun. ((hugs)) Give us a shoutout if you need us during your break.  

TTC since July 2011

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• CD6.   I know I leave "soon" but my transport hasn't been confirmed yet, so it can be any time in about a 5-day window.  So I'm just enjoying my time at home, and trying to take care of a few last-minute things before I leave (oil change in the car, stuff like that).    

Theatre, symptoms are the worst!  Last month I had completely convinced myself that I was pregnant....turns out it was just the worst period I've had in a decade.  H didn't know what to do with me!  I hope your symptoms are the real deal though:-)  Keep us updated!  Everything crossed for you!

Mattsgirl, I'm sorry about your BFN.  I definitely got my hopes up for you this month.   Do whatever you need to do for YOU to get through this, and know that we are here for you no matter what!

Favorite video game:  Rock band!  I'm not really into competitive games because I suck at them, and I don't really like losing.  But cooperative games are fun for me:-)  I also like some of the motion games like Kinect Sports or Wii sports, because at least if you lose it's only ping-pong, and I can deal with that gracefully:-) 

imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesnegde:
    I am at CD 5. TS test already! Mattsgirl thinks she is out and is leaving us and the rest of us know we are out. So I could use some good news.

Haha, I'll work on it. Thanks for the support :-)  Hopefully it is good news. . .

TTC since July 2011

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageAvion22:

CD6.   I know I leave "soon" but my transport hasn't been confirmed yet, so it can be any time in about a 5-day window.  So I'm just enjoying my time at home, and trying to take care of a few last-minute things before I leave (oil change in the car, stuff like that).    

Theatre, symptoms are the worst!  Last month I had completely convinced myself that I was pregnant....turns out it was just the worst period I've had in a decade.  H didn't know what to do with me!  I hope your symptoms are the real deal though:-)  Keep us updated!  Everything crossed for you!

Mattsgirl, I'm sorry about your BFN.  I definitely got my hopes up for you this month.   Do whatever you need to do for YOU to get through this, and know that we are here for you no matter what!

Favorite video game:  Rock band!  I'm not really into competitive games because I suck at them, and I don't really like losing.  But cooperative games are fun for me:-)  I also like some of the motion games like Kinect Sports or Wii sports, because at least if you lose it's only ping-pong, and I can deal with that gracefully:-) 

Enjoy the time you have left at home! Symptoms are seriously the worst. Especially when you're hyper-vigilant about everything. 

And I'm with you on the cooperative games. I hate losing and I'm not good enough (and don't care enough) to be competitive with video games. 

TTC since July 2011

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi TS, 

Hope you're doing well.

I will still keep my FX for you this cycle.

I am cd22/6dpo

So yeah, 2ww-ville for me.  Let the crazy begin. 

Only signs or symptoms to mention are I'm a bit crampy, and the typical sore bb's.

Thanks for the check-in.

Hugs to everyone who needs them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCrunkal:

Hi TS, 

Hope you're doing well.

I will still keep my FX for you this cycle.

I am cd22/6dpo

So yeah, 2ww-ville for me.  Let the crazy begin. 

Only signs or symptoms to mention are I'm a bit crampy, and the typical sore bb's.

Thanks for the check-in.

Hugs to everyone who needs them. 

Thanks, Crunkal! Fx for you, too! Keep us posted.  

TTC since July 2011

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagesnegde:
    imageCrunkal:
    Hi TS,nbsp;Hope you're doing well. I will still keep my FX for you this cycle. nbsp;I am cd22/6dpoSo yeah, 2wwville for me. nbsp;Let the crazy begin.nbsp;Only signs or symptoms to mention are I'm a bit crampy, and the typical sore bb's.Thanks for the checkin. Hugs to everyone who needs them.nbsp;
    I am sorry I thought you were out. Woohoo! More hope. I still believe you, TS and MG have a chance!

Sorry ladies - AF today. Good luck, Crunkal!  

TTC since July 2011

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• Sorry TheatreStar!  (((((HUGS)))))
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It does suck snegde. Thanks, ladies.

TTC since July 2011

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"