Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Where did you order birth announcements

Please share where you ordered your inexpensive birth announcements? 

Thanks 

Re: Where did you order birth announcements

• shutterfly...i signed up for emails from motherhood maternity and got a $20 credit...they were alright, but the ones I ordered were matte finish and it looked a little dark, just fyi

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Tiny Prints. I got a 15% off coupon from Destination Maternity.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Vistaprint!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Snapfish, but then printed to my local Walgreen's for pick-up the same day. 
  • Vistaprint...sign up on their website and they send out email offers all the time.  I got $50 off my $100 order and was able to get really nice announcements for cheaper than I saw them anywhere else.

• Costco - 50 for $15 ... nothing fancy but if you set it up online rather than in store, have more choices for that price point than would get in store. I did mine in the store and was ready 2 hours later. The online interface was nicer.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageSPK926:
    Vistaprint!

This! We had a coupon for 25 free announcements and it worked out great for everyone we needed them for! Just had to pay for shipping and such. Smile 

• shutterfly - i LOVED the way they came out.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• I'm using cardstore.com because they already have all my addresses stored so they will print, address, and ship them FOR ME. Win!! I used them for my Christmas cards last year and got a deal of 29 cent cards including shipping/addressing so I will use them again for anything I can because they do the pain in the ass part for me. =)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • I got a vistaprint groupon and was able to get 60 announcements plus some other stuff for $17 plus $11S&H
  • We used Shutterfly with several discounts. Otherwise it would not have been cheap enough. Look for shipping discounts and definitely take advantage of Destination Maternity or Similac Strong Moms discounts.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Walgreens. If you go to retail me not.com the normally have some coupons. I had a 50 off from there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedukemeli:

Tiny Prints. I got a 15% off coupon from Destination Maternity.

We made ours with Tiny Prints too. Here's a link in case you need it: https://www.tinyprints.com/baby-photo-birth-announcements.htm

We chose the first picture we ever took as a family. I was really happy with how they came out (even though I looked like a wreck :P). They were a really nice keepsake for our family and friends.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"