Trying to Get Pregnant

~TTGP Grad Check In~

Morning ladies!  Let's see those wonderful bumps and babies :D

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: ~TTGP Grad Check In~

• Hi sun!

Allison is 6w! I'm taking her on an airplane alone next week to Chicago and am totally anxious about how that will go, lol.

She loves to smile, enjoys tummy time, had her first nocrying bath, and is wearing 3m sleepers for length. She's getting so big so fast! We have an ultrasound tomorrow to check her hips for dysplasia since she was breech. Hoping that comes back negative, and I have my 6w post partum follow up as well where I'll get cleared for sex again. FINALLY.

Stupid amounts of love to the TTGPers, always hanging out here to check up on everyone :]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did really well up until about 37 weeks with weight gain. I gained 5 lbs between 37w and 38w appointments. You can definitely tell that my face is quite puffy. James is still a mover and a shaker - he loves Baby Einstein music, bluegrass, and Mumford and Sons. I play to him every night. We're really ready for him to arrive (in 10 days give or take!!!!!), but he just can't come tomorrow because it is going to snow.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good morning!! 

Here I am at 28 weeks, I'm amazed at how fast time is flying. I passed my 1 hour glucose test, I was really happy to hear that. Madison has been kicking and rolling all over the place, she loves to kick my husband all the time. She loves music and hearing us talk. And last but not least I'm finally in my third and final trimester (: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • imageShayliz:
    :] [image

She is precious!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
  • imagecgiles120812:

imageShayliz:
    :]

She is precious!!

I agree.  She is adorable! 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• 10 weeks today.  1/4 way through!

Still dealing with all day nausea most of the time, and food aversions.   I lost a little weight in the last week, because I'm not eating very much. 

I had a break from cramping, but it's come back the last few days. 

I'm so ready to be done with progesterone.  The drunk side effects are getting to me.  I felt drunk at my 3 year old nephews birthday party and my sister's baby shower over the weekend.  My Ob didn't give me a stop date, but I have my 12 week appointment in 2 weeks so I will take it until then, and then see what they say.  I'm nervous to stop it, but I know at that point it isn't really necessary.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• 7 w 6 days today...8 weeks tomorrow.

Same old...food aversions, queasiness (diclectin is helping take away the actual nausea, but it still hits at weird times when the diclectin is wearing off), constipated to hell, insomnia, nighttime peeing has struck, just general blah feeling is all it is.  Blah is my best descriptor. 

No more appointments now until I see my family doctor again March 25 (10 w 5 d) and sometime that week I am supposed to have my first ultrasound.  I am trying to hold off from telling anybody until that time.  I'll be 11 weeks when we tell anybody, including parents.  To be honest, it still doesn't feel real so in my mind I think if I see it on a monitor I'll believe I am actually pregnant. 

But on a brighter note, I love the fruit and veggie tickers, get our raspberry tomorrow!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Congrats everyone! I love this weekly thread! It's the best!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh how I love this day! Hope everyone is doing well!

• 22 weeks today--maybe one week I'll post a picture.

Nursery is painted, furniture is in boxes, and we have a general idea of what fabrics we want. 

Baby Avocado is really start to kick, so MH is loving that.  My next appt is in 2 weeks and we'll tour the hospital then too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelobosabby:
    Congrats everyone! I love this weekly thread! It's the best!

I agree, this is my favorite thread! A lot of the women that got their BFPs right when I joined are posting updates so I feel a little bit like I'm creepy stalking them.

bdcram, looks like an amazing shower'
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours

• So far, things are good with me.  I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow.  Had my first prenatal visit, where we just went over all the do's and don't's and my concerns.  So far, "knock on wood", no morning sickness, just super heartburn, very tired, and sore boobs, and slight cramping off and on.  I have my ultrasound 2 weeks from tomorrow when I will be 8 weeks, can't wait for it to get here, so I know all is ok in there.

Love seeing all the updates from everyone, and I keep lurking here for more BFP's!

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

• Morning ladies! Things are going well for me , I am 12 weeks 4 days. I had my NT scan yesterday and baby looked great! Baby is measuring 3-4 days ahead still and looked to be 13 weeks in the scan, I'll take a couple days if I can get it ! They made a gender guess yesterday of BOY! Although I know it is still early , the "dangle" was swaying as baby moved so im thinking I have another little boy on the way..I am starting to get a bit of a bump, maybe next week I will post once I am confident it is bump and not bloat! Here is a pic from yesterdays u/s!

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• imageKdgTeacher:
    22 weeks todaymaybe one week I'll post a picture.

Yeah! Show off that bump lady :D

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• I think I am 5w tomorrow. I have an ultrasound so that should help date the baby.
    I'm nervous as balls, but excited.

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Not much to report here - chugging along and just waiting for my next appt in 3 weeks where we'll do the blood draw to test for neural tube defects. DS shared his cold with me so I am working from home and being miserable since I can't take any good cold meds.  I've started making a list of names, but something tells me that even though we have 8 extra weeks to name this one it'll still be a game time decision.

I still lurk here occasionally and am rooting for all the TTGP ladies! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Des is 12 weeks today and so cuddly. He coos and laughs out loud a lot, especially during diaper changes (a big change from even a few weeks ago). As of last week he weighed almost 13 lbs and is 24 inches long.

Rooting for TTGP and excited to come back later and see all the updates. Happy Tuesday!!

• Awe, These kids are just so cute (looking at yours Shay!!!!)

Love the bellies (kelly,Crams)

Yaay for this thread <3

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

•  Shay- she is beautiful! GL on  your trip!

kellym- you look great! FX James comes after the snow melts!

cgiles- love that bump and the bright pink shirt! Gives such a happy and spring time vibe! Congratulations on passing your GD test!

kelle- hope the nausea lets up soon!

kdg- you're so on top of things! We haven't even emptied out the room we're using for the nursery yet.

cram- you look fantastic! Love the photos! I'm so glad that you had a good time at your shower. I hope the modified bedrest continues to go well. I'd love to work from home, but with my line of work, it just won't happen.

shellb- glad to hear that things are going well!

sugar- love the u/s pic! FX that the guess was accurate! 

grace- no news is good news, right? Glad that things are still going well for you.

kicius- Yay for your sweet little pea! Hope that you get some good rest in. GL with the transition for your DS.

lamo- congratulations!

keystock- I hope you feel better soon! Pregnancy and colds don't mesh well.

GOP- Seriously, cute little boy! I love his bib!

AFM:

DH and I *think* we have names picked out (one boy and one girl). Surprisingly, the process has been pretty easy for us. We just need to figure out a girl middle name to be set.

DH says he's sure that LO is a girl, has called "her" by the first name we like. I'm still not sold either way, but I've had at least 2 dreams of calling LO by the boy name.

Other than that, not much new is going on- Oh, we are meeting/interviewing a pediatrician tomorrow, so that's pretty exciting!

Here's my belly pic for today: 29 weeks 6 days!

GL TTGP! I love lurking and seeing all the BFPs!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • Hey everybody! 11w3d here and my morning sickness is gone! This is day 5 so I'm hopeful that it will stay away.  I can easily find the heartbeat with my doppler now so I'm starting to relax.  NT scan on Monday - I cannot wait!

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • I'm early today! Things are moving along swimmingly. I'm 15w1d, and I'm starting to get a teeny little belly - it's super noticeable in my maternity pants. We have started seriously looking into baby gear, which is a bit overwhelming, but it is all very exciting. Other than that, I've started interviewing doulas and will probably pick one in the next week or so. Then, I have to get to changing my doctor - the one I currently have isn't very unmedicated birth friendly. I'm starting to get my energy back, which is really awesome. 

I'm loving all the beautiful bumps and babies!  

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• I haven't updated in a couple of weeks because things have been busy! I got a promotion at work, our house is being painted and I feel like time is flying!

I reached 20 weeks on Sunday and I can't believe I only have 20 weeks left! We found out we are team blue and can't wait for Cameron Nathan to get here! I feel little kicks here and there and can't wait to feel them on the outside!

Cameron's nursery is coming along and hopefully I can post some pictures in the coming weeks!

Can't wait to see all the bumps and babies!
  • Shay- She is gorgeous.

Cram- You look beautiful and I love the cake!

Kelly- You are so close and you look great. 

Here is Bennett at his 6 month well check. My big boy is 20 lbs and 28inches!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

• imageOldGlory:

cgiles- love that bump and the bright pink shirt! Gives such a happy and spring time vibe! Congratulations on passing your GD test!

Thank you! Your bump is adorable (: 

Anniversary
  • Hey ladies! 8 weeks today...baby is the size of a raspberry! We had an u/s last week and saw the baby's heartbeat!
    I am super queasy...dry heaving every morning...just feeling yucky! But I'll take it ; i check in on you girls often...xoxo
  • This thread puts me in the best mood!

You ladies & babies are looking great! 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here I am at 29 weeks, wearing a very flattering j.crew tank top and H's sweatpants.  I am starting to get quite uncomfortable in my hips and back and crotch, although I feel like it is way too early for this amount of soreness.  Also, I just switched to midwives and had my first appointment with them today, and it was so nice...I think I'm in love!  Other than that, just so ready to hit the 30 week milestone!

• No bump pic this week, although it's starting to be a legit bump. Hopefully next week. It's been a few weeks since I checked in, time is flying! I can't believe I'm 21 weeks. Little man is moving like crazy in there, but nothing we can feel from the outside yet.

DH has been seriously nesting. The crib and changing table are put together, the nursery is painted (as of Sunday) and the dresser is in the nursery. We also went on a shopping spree at Macy's with a gift card. We were told by grandparents we need to stop so there are things for them to buy.

Symptom-wise, I'm still getting sick most mornings (and afternoon yesterday!) Luckily it's fairly limited to about an hour after I get up. On a brighter note, a friend solidified her offer to throw me a baby shower yesterday! She had mentioned it earlier on, but hadn't since. Turns out she didn't want to be pushy about it in case my mom wanted to do it, and I didn't want to be rude and bring it up again. So I'm glad we got that all figured out Smile.

imageView Full Size Image

• Shay: Allison is gorgeous!!  Good luck with your travels!  I took Molly to California by myself when she was 8 weeks old.  It's a little scary, but you'll do great!

Cram: Your shower looks so cute!  And I LOVE that dress! 

Kdg: I can't believe how far along you are!  And that's awesome that baby is moving everywhere!

SugarEllie: Congrats on the good NT.  I know it's early to guess, but it's fun!  :)

Kestock: Sorry about the cold!  :(  Good luck with names, it's going to be a battle for us, too!

Gr8dane: Bennett is adorable!

SweetC80: Congrats!  Hearing the heartbeat is the best!  

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Morning TTGP and Grads!! My little lovebug is 3 weeks old today and here she is in her lovebug outfit!! She wasn't too cooperative but we got some cute ones anyways. I caught a horrible virus last week and had to cancel her 2 week appt so we are taking her in today. She eats like crazy and is already becoming a chunker so I have no worries but am excited to see what she weighs now! She was 8lb11oz at 1 week so I'm sure she's over 9lbs now! GL to everyone and I'm off to read the rest of the updates - can't believe we'll have March babies soon Jessuh and Kelly!! <3

• AFM: I'm 12 weeks, 1 day today.  Moved my EDD to line up with what the OB has.  We had our quad screen scan yesterday and all looked good.  I have an anterior placenta, so we didn't get many good pics.  This 3D was really the best one.  I know it's early for guessing, but they got a look between the legs and it looked EXACTLY like Molly's sex determination u/s last time, so I'm leaning towards another girl.  Guess we'll see in a month or 2.  Molly and I took a picture to announce the new baby.

U/S:

Announcement:

Good luck TTGP!  Always rooting for more BFPs!

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• imageKdgTeacher:

22 weeks today--maybe one week I'll post a picture.

Nursery is painted, furniture is in boxes, and we have a general idea of what fabrics we want. 

Baby Avocado is really start to kick, so MH is loving that.  My next appt is in 2 weeks and we'll tour the hospital then too. 

YAY!! Love your updates =)

• KNemoKNemo member

Good Morning, Starshines! Lucy says, "hello!"

She will be 5 months old on Saturday. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I sure as sh!t can't. I love her to bits and pieces. She is the greatest thing since Wonder Bread! Not much new. Just a whole lotta cute:

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• imageKNemo:

I cannot get over the cuteness of this LO.  

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Too hard to quote all on mobile but thanks for the kind words : I'm hoping to get on a computer late for individual call outs :]

Nemo, Allison totally has that seahorse too and falls asleep with it.

• KNemoKNemo member

Shay - Allison is getting so big. Lucy just got out of 3 month onesies, and she's almost 5 months old. Good luck with all your appointments and your flight. A is a cutie patootie!

Kelly - I WANT JAMES! You are adorable as always. I <3 you!

KDG - You have a baby papaya today! I love this update!

Cramma - I love your baby shower. I am sad I live too far away to go. You look beautiful as always! That dress is amazing!

Shellb - I missed your BFP. CONGRATULATIONS, lady! You're gonna be a mama!

kicuis - Yay, look at that little pea! <3

key - GL with your blood draw! I hope you feel better soon. Pregnant colds suck!

GOP - I love Dez. He is such a handsome little guy!

OG - Your belly is perfect! Congrats on picking out names. The process was always pretty easy for us too! 

Cutiebean - Yay! I hope the m/s stays away for good. I didn't have any with Max and it was the best PG ever. Can't say the same for Lucy. 

Larhun - Wow, you have been busy. Congrats on the promotion and on finding out you are team blue. I love Cameron's name!

GDM - That face is just too much. He is so cute!

SweetC - What great news. That is a strong HB!

Cecemama - Your belly is perfect! What a cute picture!

budgirl - Brynley is adorable! 

Psych - Yay, look at that perfect gummy bear! I love the Thing 1 and Thing 2 picture. What a cute way to announce!

• KNemoKNemo member

imageShayliz:
    Too hard to quote all on mobile but thanks for the kind words : I'm hoping to get on a computer late for individual call outs :] Nemo, Allison totally has that seahorse too and falls asleep with it.

Shay, that seahorse is like crack. I don't know what we'd do without it!

• Holes chicas!

i am officially home on bedrest. I was released from the hospital last night after a 6day stay. I have placenta previa and it can cause bleeding and preterm labor. Both of which I had last week. So now the plan is to stay home on strict bedrest until 36 weeks.

At 36 weeks they want to do an amino and a csection the next day. Scary to  think in 5 weeks I will be meeting my LO. we haven't started the nursery and were planning to tackle it after my shower on the 23rd. Now we have to rethink because I cannot lift a finger per doctors orders.

LO is measuring 4lb2oz. My doc said he was fat. My DH took offense. I laugh because we truly won't know how big he is until he gets here. But during the past week he has been great. So now we wait! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"