November 2012 Moms

LNCI

Who's here with me?
1:05 and so far it's been every hour. He may be starting a growth spurt, though he's not wanting to eat every time he wakes. I'm so tired so I put him in the swing and am crossing my fingers. Last night he STTN in the swing.

Re: LNCI

• This,,, sorry its a rough start. Hopefully the swing helps. It's only 1022 here. DS goes down at 9 but for some reason he's up again now. Tried the paci but he's eating now. Hoping since he's eating later than usual that he'll go past his 3 or 4 o'clock feeding. We'll see.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • W went down at 9 swaddled, still asleep so far.  Best of luck to each of you :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Here I am... feel like I shouldn't ever respond to LNCI since she is always asleep and  Iam awake... like I don't belong on these threads... but i hope you all have a good night.. get some rest, have happy babies in the morning
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm here. It's 1:49 our time. Just got done feeding G. He actually gave me a 3 hour stretch, which is great for him lately. My husband and I were packing all night since we are in the process of moving. I crashed on the couch around 11 and just got up to feed the LO. Now it's off to bed for some more sleep. Hope everyone else gets some rest!!
  • V went down at 9. He was really in a deep deep sleep. I thought maybe this would be our STTN. No luck. He woke at 1:50 and I just got him back down. We are no longer swaddling so that may be it. The is night two. I just gave up on crib for night and put him in RnP in his room. He seems pretty solidly out. For how long....not sure. I hope till at least 6! A girl can dream cant she? 

Not hopeful since DH will be up at 3:30 t get ready to leave for early flight for work. He's gone till Friday, would be great if V decided this would be hits chance to sleep better!  

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kbl13kbl13 member
    230 here. Little guy keeps falling asleep in my arms, but wakes up when I lay him down. Seems like we've been playing this game all day. Also, he feels sweaty in his Sleepsack tonight, which is strange because I keep the temp in his room pretty consistent and he's always in similar pjs. Hopefully he's not coming down with something!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• zmosszmoss member

1:30 AZ time. Fed and changed LJ after he slept a good 5-6 hour stretch. I'm hoping that burping in middle of bottle and after helps him sleep longer.

I'm dipping into freezer stash soon since I will be teaching at the University a couple days a week starting at the end of the month. I'm excited, but nervous. I'm really glad that LJ is such a good sleeper, here's knocking on wood he continues to do well without the swaddle. 

Hope everyone gets some good sleep tonight!

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Worst night of my life. 1 o'clock here. I haven't slept AT ALL. LO is usually down from 9 to 3 or 4. Well tonight it was 9 to 10:30. Then fed until 11. I was tossing and turning and here he is again at 1. WTF?! I'm seriously grumpy and angry and feeling like a crazy person right now. My friends bday is tomorrow and I have to leave here at 9 to get to her place by 10 and I'm dreading it right now.
  • 4:30 here. K woke at 3:10 to be snuggled. She has nothing in common with her parents, ha! I am up pumping. My fault for the MOTN pump session. I wanted snuggles after some amazing sexy time. So, here I am.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• BabyMakes 3, I hear you! H usually sleeps from 8 to 4 ish. Except the last couple nights, he has been up around 12:30, then 2 or 3, then 4, then 5, etc. he's also starting to bust out of the swaddle. I got up at 2 last night to find him with both arms free, smiling and wiggling in his crib. It was cute, but...not that cute.

image   My chart 

• I'm here! 4:45 here. B went down at 8:30 so this was a nice stretch. He's asleep in my arms after eating. Every time I think of putting him down he wiggles. The kid is a mind reader!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"