Multiples

Call doctor?

I can't find my preterm labor sheet anywhere and am not sure if I should call the doctor. I've had diarrhea for the past two day, but other than that I feel fine. No fever, cramps, headache, nothing.

I know that consistent diarrhea is a sign of labor, but is it all on its own? I haven't felt the babies as much today, but I have been feeling them move.

I had an appt on Friday, my cervix was 4 cm and blood pressure was fine. I have had severe swelling in my feet yesterday and today I can't get any shoes on at this point, but that's it. I checked my blood pressure and its normal. Should I call the doctor?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Call doctor?

• whenever you're in doubt just give em a call. thats what they are there for, you will feel better if you call
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagewille2b:
    whenever you're in doubt just give em a call. thats what they are there for, you will feel better if you call

This. Good luck; I hope everything's OK!

• Loading the player...
  • You're aware that you can look the same 'chart' up online instead of wasting time in a forum, right?

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagewille2b:
    whenever you're in doubt just give em a call. thats what they are there for, you will feel better if you call
    Wille2b is very wise. :) I thnk I is always better to call then to worry.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • imageCinnamon Haze:
    You're aware that you can look the same 'chart' up online instead of wasting time in a forum, right?

So...why are you wasting time on a forum?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • If you're uncomfortable, then call. It is probably totally normal, but peace of mind is priceless.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • images0ulchicken:
    imageCinnamon Haze:
    You're aware that you can look the same 'chart' up online instead of wasting time in a forum, right?

Great question.

OP, I would probably go ahead and call, especially since you're that dilated so early on. Hopefully it's nothing. KUP!

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • imageCinnamon Haze:
    Your sass is getting old... ::yawn::

OP, I would call... always better to be safe than sorry IMO 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • images0ulchicken:
    imageCinnamon Haze:

Obviously because im not worried I might be in the middle of a fkn crisis =)

thanks! 

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thanks ladies. I spoke to the doctor and they want me to call again tomorrow if it continues and I'll go in. They also told me other things to look for and when I need to call back or go to the ER.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagerinascita:

imageCinnamon Haze:
    Your sass is getting old... ::yawn::

OP, I would call... always better to be safe than sorry IMO 

I have never seen anyone be even remotely snarky on this board until  she popped up. Strange.

• imagegault530:
    Thanks ladies. I spoke to the doctor and they want me to call again tomorrow if it continues and I'll go in. They also told me other things to look for and when I need to call back or go to the ER.

Hope your symptoms subside, mama! 

• I was shocked to see the snarky comment as well gesh. There are enough rude people on The Bump this is the only place I can come without someone being rude. 

OP I am glad everything is ok :) Good luck to you! Keep those babies cooking! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hope you are ok!  Keep us posted!
  • imageI Heart The 80s:
    imageCinnamon Haze:

images0ulchicken:
    imageCinnamon Haze:

Obviously because im not worried I might be in the middle of a fkn crisis =)

thanks! 

You are full of KLASS. Shoo...go away...rudeness is not an attractive quality on this board.  

Shes been posting on other boards like this. This has been the one board when I know I can go and get real and helpful answers without the attitude.

OP I am glad you called! Keep us posted please! 

• imageI Heart The 80s:
    OP... Hope you are doing ok. I'm still beyond annoyed at the rude PP. GL!!!

This! Hope you're feeling better this morning OP!

• I'm glad you called.  My dr. was telling me yesterday that I should never sit and wonder what's going on.  If I have even the slightest worry, I should call her immediately.  I loved her telling me that because I'm sure I'm going to have that "should I call?" moment further down the line.

Hope you are feeling better!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If your cervix was 4 cm long, you are probably ok. You can take Immodium while pregnant and definitely stay hydrated! I think calling the office during office hours to be safe is always ok!

Wedding Fall 2007 Off OCP's since 9/08-started with BBT charts Saw Ob/gyn May 2009 Blood work normal except single copy of MTHFR Clomid 50mg May 2009 Clomid 50mg + IUI June 2009 Femara 5mg + IUI July 2009 Normal HSG July 2009 Femara 5mg + ovidrel+IUI August 2009 Femara 5mg +ovidrel + IUI September 2009 November 2009-normal lap December 2009-met with RE December/January-Injectible med cycle with IUI-Abnormal sperm morpology found-only 0-1% normal All Head defects. Jan/Feb 2010 1st IVF with ICSI-5 week chemical pregnancy :( Feb 2010-male infertility doc says DH's anatomy and blood work are normal so nothing he can do. :( FET July 2010-BFP! Twin m/c @ 5.5 wks :( Dec/Jan 2011 IVF #2 Only 4 eggs retrieved-Ganirelix dose messed up BFFN Feb/March 2011 IVF #3 ER 3/9 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, ET 3/14, No frosties. BFN IVF #4 ER 8/22 9R,7F ET 8/25-3 embies, 1 frostie! Beta 9/2= 54, 9/6=274, 9/8=625, 9/12=2953, 9/16 greater than 10,000. B/G TWINS born April 2012 @ 36wks & 1 day! July 2014-going back for the frozen embryo! ET 7/28, heartbeat seen at 6wks1day with SCH. Miscarriage confirmed at 6wks4days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"