Multiples

How late can they flip?

Currently, my Baby A is breech. How late did your Baby A flip to head down? Is there a point where they won't have enough room to flip? Just curious to know when I'd for sure be heading for a c-section.

Re: How late can they flip?

• My OB let us wait until I was 34 weeks before we scheduled my C-section. The chances of A flipping after then are slim, but I've seen ladies post on here about A flipping at 36 weeks. You have plenty of time still!! I'll cross my fingers for you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Glad you asked this, because I've been wondering/thinking the same thing... I've started doing a few of the "spinningbabies.com" moves & I've been going to the chiropractor, but so far Baby A is maintaining his head-up position.  I was desperately hoping for a vaginal birth.  Fingers crossed that it works out for us both!  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You have plenty of time! My Baby A flipped to vertex around 27-28w and stayed there till the end. My Baby B kept flipping back and forth between vertex and breech all the way to the end.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • I know you're asking about Baby A, but my Baby B has been breech until this week when she flipped to vertex.  Baby A has been vertex the whole time, we will see if they maintain their positions.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Baby A was in a different position every ultrasound up until 37 weeks... drink tons of water so the baby has as much space as possible to flip.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My baby A flipped from transverse to head down at 32 weeks.  My baby B flipped from head down to breech and then back to head down again in the last 2 days before delivery.  I did do the Webster technique with my chiropractor to help Baby A flip.

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

• Thanks everyone for the replies! Glad to know there's still time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"