Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday Bitchfest

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• So DH came down with a virus about a week ago and of course he went to the doc and they couldn't do anything for him. In an effort to avoid getting it, I kept LO upstairs with me and DH stayed downstairs. Well a few days ago LO was showing signs of a cold so we figured he contracted the virus. As of yesterday it is pretty  much full blown like DH's. I've pretty much been up (with maybe a 20 minute nap here and there if I'm lucky) since I went to bed at 11:00 last night. DH is still somewhat sick, but he's well enough to help out and he's not. After the 50 millionth time I got up to get LO last night I was about ready to punch him in the face when I heard him snoring.

The thing that pisses me off to no end is that I know I will be the one taking care of LO when I get it. Don't get me wrong, even though it doesn't seem like it I do like taking care of LO when he's sick to make him feel better. It just bothers me that he can just so simply use the sick card to not help but when I get sick it's "well someone needs to take care of the baby". At the very least there could be some moral support going on there. Gah vent over thank you ladies

• I don't have anything specific to b!tch about today, I'm just crabby because it's Monday. This weekend flew by way to fast.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still pissed at my insurance provider for deciding to stop covering my OBGYN. I was already scheduled to see her to talk about my options for lap surgery (possible endo) and now I have to cancel. On the brightside, it will be good to get a second opinion. I'm just annoyed that I'll probably have to pay for additional exams and consultations.
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Sister, I know you're trying to be supportive, but it was pretty frustrating that, when I told you we still hadn't successfully gotten pregnant (she knows we've been trying since October, though we started trying in August), you asked if something was wrong, and if we had "seen someone" yet. Not everyone can get KU by accident just because they decided that birth control was too expensive. Wish the year statistic was more widespread. It's not like trying for 7 month (or by her knowledge, 5 months) makes me super unusual.

(That said, my sister is an awesome mom, and had been with her DH around 5 years and married 1 when she got pregnant, and I'm pretty sure she sort of knew what she was doing when she went off birth control, as I do think she wanted ot get KU. She's overall been very supportive of us TTC, she is just planning on TTC #2 starting this month, and hoped we'd get pregnant first so that I could enjoy making my announcement without her also KU) 

TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Ugh. Co workers the break room is a common area, clean up after yourself! You spill something on the table or in the microwave, wipe it up!!

And manager today cannot be a cleaning day. We are way too behind.
    imageFertility Friend Chart

TTC #1 since 10/12
    7/13 : DX Possible PCOS
    ---ultrasound shows clear left ovary, "polycystic appearance" on right
    ---TSH and prolactin levels : Good
    10/9/13
    : RE appointment scheduled

Anniversary
  • To myself. WTG drinking so much and making bad food choices Saturday. Try and remember how this feels next time a poor decision crosses your mind.

p.s. Monday, you suck.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
  • The weekend was far too short and I have a 14 hour day at work today.  Boo!
  • I would like to thank the sick b!tches at work for kindly sharing their chest cold with me.

And I'd like to kick dh in the balls. He drank 3 bottles of wine last night. I told him to flucking stop several times, but is friend kept encouraging him. His friend should have had to pull his drunk passed out self out of the shower and clean up the puke everywhere. If dh ever does that to me again, our marriage is in trouble. That was flucking ridiculous. Can you tell I'm mad?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• My DS has been sick since Wednesday. He looks so pitiful. I am work today, but will most likely be home with him tomorrow, since DH and I are alternating sick days. I just want DS to feel better already.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH's schedule changed and we both hate it. He doesn't have a weekend off until May. His days off are Wed and Thurs so we pretty much won't see each other in a long time.

Lasik is f*cking expensive. 

imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• imagecakebatter27:
    Lasik is fcking expensive.

Yes, it is, but for me it was worth every penny. It's one of the best things I've ever done for myself!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My FIL visited this weekend and insisted that he needed to give my golden retreiver a haircut.  He was so insistent we eventually relented.  Unfortunately his dog grooming skills are more than a little rusty and my dog now looks like a drunken toddler cut her hair.  Poor thing.  I am embarrased to to take her on a walk because she looks so dumb.
  • I have a few

We got a major dump of snow yesterday so the commute to work was stressful.  I really can't understand people who drive ABOVE the speed limit on a day where there are multiple accidents because road conditions are less than stellar. 

DS cut his hand on a piece of broken glass this morning while I was trying to brush my teeth.  I cried more than he did and felt like such an awful Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imageYellowBag:
    My FIL visited this weekend and insisted that he needed to give my golden retreiver a haircut.  He was so insistent we eventually relented.  Unfortunately his dog grooming skills are more than a little rusty and my dog now looks like a drunken toddler cut her hair.  Poor thing.  I am embarrased to to take her on a walk because she looks so dumb.

I would not have let anyone near my dog for a cut no matter how badly they insisted. Grooming gets done on my terms, not someone else's.  Can you take her to a groomer to get it trimmed up and then get a sweater for her if it's to cold?

It is so short now, I'm afraid there's not much a goomer can do.  Maybe in a month or so it will grow out enough for a groomer to do something.  Thankfully, we don't have to leave her outside long, so I don't think she will get too cold.  Needless to say, we will not let him near her with a set of clippers again.  She will visit the groomer BEFORE his next visit, so he cannot argue.   

• I think DH was trying to set a world record for snoring volume this weekend. Too delirious to put together a coherent rant. First time in a while I'm glad to have him go back to work(= him out of town til Friday). Looking forward to actually being able to sleep in my bed. 

Also, I'm surrounded by morons! If the guy behind me says "You welcome" again or uses another double negative, I'm not responsible for my reaction.

Is it Happy Hour yet? 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • DH gave me his cold :( What a poo face.
    Married: 4/2012 ~ DS: 11/2013

• I guess my b!tch is that I can't have wine at work.

I have a UTI and sat in traffic this morning for an hour and a half and I had to gooooo.

It's Monday.

I hate not having normal cycles. UGH! 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• imageSlapptastic:
    imagemadasm0530:

I guess my b!tch is that I can't have wine at work.

I have a UTI and sat in traffic this morning for an hour and a half and I had to gooooo.

It's Monday.

I hate not having normal cycles. UGH! 

Y U No Azo...?

I am.. i had just taken it before I left for work. I'm sure my urgency was also related to the copious amounts of coffee I drank in the car. 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• I've been sick for the past week with what I thought was a cold, but now it has gone to my ears and I can barely hear out of them. I work from home (which is great) but I'm on the phone all day so it'll be interesting to try to work today with stuffy ears, and I can never get into my general physician when I am sick. What is the point of having a general physician if I can NEVER get in to see him when I'm sick. I don't want to go to urgent care and pay 10x more when I already have a dr for things like this! ugh! 
  • imagekellyhoel:
    I've been sick for the past week with what I thought was a cold, but now it has gone to my ears and I can barely hear out of them. I work from home (which is great) but I'm on the phone all day so it'll be interesting to try to work today with stuffy ears, and I can never get into my general physician when I am sick. What is the point of having a general physician if I can NEVER get in to see him when I'm sick. I don't want to go to urgent care and pay 10x more when I already have a dr for things like this! ugh! 

I'd go to a walk in clinic instead of sticking it out for your primary care.  My husband went this week and it was about $80 OOP without insurance. This is why I always pick a random doc for insurance purposes for primary care and just go to whomever I feel like when I need it LOL. Hope you feel better!

• I had a dream that I was throwing up and woke up almost upchucking on my pillow. Thank you coworker for coming into work sick the other day and passing around the crud. Spending the day in bed on Saturday hoping someone would turn off the spin cycle was totally my idea of fun.

ETA: our guinea pig just escaped outside. We have a hedge surrounding our house and he got into that and now I don't know where he went. DH is pissed and I'm feeling rotten.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Seriously annoyed with this cycle! CD30 and still haven't O'd. Here I thought I was in the clear getting 2 normal ish cycles right off BCP! Lame

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • This cold weather is really getting to my joints. Last night, my knee was hurting so much that my foot was going numb.

As much as I hate the cold, I'm looking forward to the foot of snow they're calling fo between tomorrow night into Thursday morning, just so I can have a lazy day with my kiddos. They're growing up so fast, I want to take advantage of all the time I can get with them.

• Been jobless for a month and going out of my mind I have been putting my resume out there even went to an employment agency and now just waiting. But only living off of DH income isn't easy :/ I seriously HATE not working even part time
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageSlapptastic:
    imageCalinAZ:

Sister, I know you're trying to be supportive, but it was pretty frustrating that, when I told you we still hadn't successfully gotten pregnant (she knows we've been trying since October, though we started trying in August), you asked if something was wrong, and if we had "seen someone" yet. Not everyone can get KU by accident just because they decided that birth control was too expensive. Wish the year statistic was more widespread. It's not like trying for 7 month (or by her knowledge, 5 months) makes me super unusual.

(That said, my sister is an awesome mom, and had been with her DH around 5 years and married 1 when she got pregnant, and I'm pretty sure she sort of knew what she was doing when she went off birth control, as I do think she wanted ot get KU. She's overall been very supportive of us TTC, she is just planning on TTC #2 starting this month, and hoped we'd get pregnant first so that I could enjoy making my announcement without her also KU) 

Why can't you enjoy announcing a BFP if your sister is also pregnant...?

I'm not sure....that's why I told my sister that it made no sense to "give me a head start" with TTC so that I could get pregnant first - You can't really control these things and I'm pretty sure it'd still feel special regardless of who was pregnant, too. It could be sort of fun to both be pregnant at the same time. I think she was just trying to be considerate? I guess it's sort of sweet, it a weird way. In any event, I think it'll probably be a moot point since she'll probably be pregnant before me. Can't wait to have another cute little niece, though, regardless :)

TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"