April 2013 Moms

Target registry - Completion Coupon??

Has anyone gotten a completion coupon from Target for their baby registry items?  I got a 10% completion coupon from BRU, but I was hoping to hit Target first.  Is there anyone out there that has an inside scoop on when these usually arrive in the mail (and how much they're for would be helpful, too!)

Plus - anyone know if you can use your Red Card along with the Target Registry completion coupon??

TIA, ladies!!!

Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
BabyFetus Ticker>

Re: Target registry - Completion Coupon??

• I got my completion coupon sometime after making the registry. I can't remember exactly how long but it seems like it was at least a month after making it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Idk about the red card but I got my discount 4 weeks before my listed due date!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I got mine yesterday, I'm due April 10th. I'm assuming they go by your date?
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • imagekrbyrd24:
    I got mine yesterday, I'm due April 10th. I'm assuming they go by your date?

Crying  ::pouts::   I'm due April 8th & still haven't seen mine yet. Hope it shows up soon!!!

Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker>
  • I just got my coupon two weeks ago have had registry for about 4 mo
  • I'm due April 2 and got it last Saturday. Yes, you can use your Red Card too! You can use it once online and once in the store.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due April 13th and still waiting. Already got one from BrUs and BBB.
  • It is based on your due date.  I got mine about a week and a half ago and I'm due 4/4.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I didn't even know target gave a completion coupon. Good to know! All I got so far was a 20 gift card for having my registry there. I'm due April 13th and have also already received my babies r us completion coupon.
  • imagedmarie2311:
    I didn't even know target gave a completion coupon. Good to know! All I got so far was a 20 gift card for having my registry there. I'm due April 13th and have also already received my babies r us completion coupon.

You got a gift card for doing your registry there? WTH? I didn't get one. I'm jealous. I'm honestly not sure what a completion coupon does. Do I get one for buying everything off my registry, or do they send one so I will buy everything off my registry? Will my red card work with it?

-Jackie "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans" - John Lennon
  • imagejmchiaravalle:

imagedmarie2311:
    I didn't even know target gave a completion coupon. Good to know! All I got so far was a 20 gift card for having my registry there. I'm due April 13th and have also already received my babies r us completion coupon.

You got a gift card for doing your registry there? WTH? I didn't get one. I'm jealous. I'm honestly not sure what a completion coupon does. Do I get one for buying everything off my registry, or do they send one so I will buy everything off my registry? Will my red card work with it?

The completion coupon is usually good for X% off (usually 10-20%) off the remaining items you want to buy off your registry.  The items usually have to be on the registry for the coupon to apply.

I was just hoping it would come already, because DH & I want to order our travel system & get it in-hand before baby gets here ... And I thought I had heard (and it looks like it's been confirmed) that you can use that discount & still get your extra 5% off if you use your Red Card debit card on the purchase, so I'm just waiting on that coupon so I can pull the trigger.

BabyFetus Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"